Pebble Beach [spoilers]

Goydos has a few today. Molder just took at 9 on a par 5. Craziness watching the ball come back to him off the putt.

For the love of everything holy in this game, could someone tell JB Holmes to hurry the heck up. His shuffling his feet before every shot, etc...He makes Sean O'Hair seem like a fast player.

Goydos blows up with a 9 as well and Duval birdies on 17 to move in 2nd place. All chasing DJ.

JB could be :eek:)

JB could be :eek:)

I pick the snake player to finish in the top three again :eek:) If he gets those fleas out of his pants he might dance the victory song :alien2:

His short game looks decent again today, so it is possible. Especially since every else is going backwards. Very similar to last year, in which he started out very hot (West Coast swing suits his game very well) and then fell apart.

Would like to see him keep it going.

Goydos' back 9 looks crazy.

Holmes once again misses a fairway and comes up with an amazing recovery shot that should set up a birdie that would put him 1 back.

JB watch out for JB :eek:)

JB watch out for JB :eek:)

I am telling ya, antsy pants is on the dance :alien2:

DJ just hit a great approach leaving about 8 feet for birdie. He could go up 2 strokes if he rolls it in.

DJ, long in the bunker at 17. No Superfast on the side of his hat, JB. 2 weeks in a row out of the bag?

Great to see Duval back in it. Watched a replay of his 59 a while back half were "gimmes".

They showed him hitting yesterday on the range with it. He is using the SuperTri and apparently loves it. He has Burner and Penta on his hat today.

3 way tie with Holmes, Duval, and DJ. Holmes misses fairway again on 18 and laid up. he could still make 4 and take the lead, but he will have to make a putt. It really is going to be up to DJ on 18.

Just hit it, Holmes. Really slooooooowwwww.

Holmes after a 20 minute break hit a terrible putt. He will be in at -15, tied with Duval. A birdie wins it for DJ.

PGA is Good

PGA is Good

Man golf is boring now :wink: Just Kidding :D Maybe a playoff huh???

If DJ is gaming a Kia Ma, (I think he is) it has some nice stamps in the cavity ala Natalie Gulbis'.

Hope he is closer out of the sand than he was on 17.

Let's GGGOOO, DJ

I feel bad for Goydos

DJ wins Pebble Beach. Great finish to a great tournament.

In the post interview with JB Holmes they said he is working on playing faster. He said he is just getting used to this "faster pace".

This is FASTER???? That is crazy!!!!

Congrats DJ!

Congrats DJ!

Good looking young player...... Watch out for him at the Masters :good:
Very entertaining golf and fun to watch..

Good looking young player...... Watch out for him at the Masters :good:
Very entertaining golf and fun to watch..

Watch out US Open!!

Wow I am impressed with Duval- that birdie on 17 was solid! That wedge shot on 18 was good, about a yard away from being great had it flew a little further past the hole. Great stuff though, this should be a good confidence booster and hopefully a springboard for his comeback efforts.

Dustin Johnson rocked on the 18th hole, that tee shot was clutch! Good for him.

looks like it's time to start putting Dustin Johnson in that group of under 30 golfers that previously including Mahan, Kim, Sergio, McIlroy. he's the real deal! the kid can flat out score. I was hoping for a playoff and a Duval win but that bunker shot was awesome.

Back