WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirt, you dog! Quit it :D Those look like candy and I already have two sets I've not had out yet, lol.

Great pics man!

Bag Updates!

Bag Updates!

Original bag post here:
WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition - Page 3 - The Hackers Paradise

Updates:

CallawayFTTour1.jpg

CallawayFTTour2.jpg

CallawayFTTour3.jpg

CallawayFTTour4.jpg

CallawayFTTour5.jpg

CallawayFTTour6.jpg

CallawayFTTour7.jpg

Yep. That's the Callaway FT Tour from the Driver Shoot Out contest!
It should up when UPS delivered my clubs from Florida on Wednesday!
Yay me!

And if that wasn't enough, this was also in the box along with a note that said "Thanks for all your hard work at the PGA Show. We knew it was a work trip more than a vacation, so we wanted to reward you with something extra."
Yay me!

BushnellYardageProXGC.jpg

Way to go Harry!!! The driver looks great and you deserve the extra gift as well!!! Enjoy both of them!!

Great stuff Harry! And cool thing from JB and GG.

Nice work Harry, and thanks for sharing the pics. You certainly deserved your goodies and it was super cool of JB & GG to throw in the Bushnell.

nice driver..like that voodoo.excellent bonus as well.congrats harry

Congrats on the nice driver and Bushnell. Great stuff Harry and THP!

Sweet driver Harry. Congrats on the rangefinder gift from THP - that was great of JB and GG to give that to you for all your hard work.

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

awesome stuff Harry! That driver looks nice!

Dirt Guy!

Those are some nice looking irons my man. I jsut received my new custom fit CG7 BP Tours about a week ago. I am sitting in 24" of snow in the last week. Looking forward to a thaw/

As soon as I have the time I will post a WTIB in pictures.

The CG7's are really SWEET.

You also have the greatest golf bag ever.

Fildini

Well done Harry! I ended up picking the FT-Tour for the Driver Shoot Out contest so it's good to see some pics of what it'll look like, thanks for sharing! Congrats on the Bushnell....job well done!

Well I finally have my irons in hand (except the DW) so my bag is complete enough to share with the masses.

I still have 2 spots to fill with wedges once my DW arrives. I's still pondering what I will do but I'm leaning toward a 54* cg15 and a 56* niblick.

Wow, I just realized how dark my pictures turned out. I guess I need to adjust my lighting next time.

Dirt Guy!

Those are some nice looking irons my man. I jsut received my new custom fit CG7 BP Tours about a week ago. I am sitting in 24" of snow in the last week. Looking forward to a thaw/

As soon as I have the time I will post a WTIB in pictures.

The CG7's are really SWEET.

You also have the greatest golf bag ever.

Fildini

Thanks and congrats to you on the new sticks. They are pretty, but I'm ready to put them through their paces once this winter wonderland melts away. I also love my bag. I found a great deal on ebay for it so it bumped my sun mountain four 5 to being my spare bag.

I'll be looking for the pics of your tour versions.

Dirt, what is a "DW"?

I'd never heard it called that, thanks for clearing that up.

Yep. It is my 50* wedge. Good huntin' Smalls.

Very nice driver, Harry and the GPS will come in pretty hand, too. Nice touch THP.

Thats awesome Harry, thanks for sharing.

ok, so I finally remembered to get pics of my bag. Enjoy! Sorry they are blurry, I took them on my phone, my wife has control of the camera :)

PhonePics108.jpg

PhonePics109.jpg

PhonePics110.jpg

PhonePics111.jpg

PhonePics112.jpg

PhonePics113.jpg

PhonePics114.jpg

PhonePics115.jpg

ok, so I finally remembered to get pics of my bag. Enjoy! Sorry they are blurry, I took them on my phone, my wife has control of the camera :)

PhonePics108.jpg

PhonePics109.jpg

PhonePics110.jpg

PhonePics111.jpg

PhonePics112.jpg

PhonePics113.jpg

PhonePics114.jpg

PhonePics115.jpg

Nice set up! But man you almost made me get sick with all the blurry pics lol! Not sure if you got a shaky hand but if you do I hope you're not a surgeon lol

hahaha, I know man, sorry about the Blur, I will take some better ones when I get time with the camera. Its just my wonderful phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back