Do I Look Like Dane Cook?

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
This was taken at my friends wedding. She said I look like Dane Cook. What do you guys think? I have never got Dane Cook before.

17063_508057597311_97000132_30253712_6276706_n.jpg

Now that you mention it....

Now that you mention it....

Oh man. I guess I can never take myself seriously now (or even like myself). I am afraid this will turn into a bash Dane Cook thread. Well, actually I am hoping it will.

I see a little Mark Sanchez.....

Oh man. I guess I can never take myself seriously now (or even like myself). I am afraid this will turn into a bash Dane Cook thread. Well, actually I am hoping it will.

Give me a few moments, I can think of someone else. Was Dane Cook that guy in the movie with Jessica Simpson - Employee of the Month?

If yes....then sorry, I got nothing!! :(

i think you look a little like Jim Halpert from "The Office".

His real name is John Krasinski:

krasinski_interview0003.jpg

trust me setho, you'd rather look like Jim than what i get all the time. people swear i look like Roy, you know, the wharehouse guy, the guy that Pam dumped for Jim........sucks.

I've got it!! That guy on LOST, I can't remember his name right now (major brain farts) but he was in season 1 and was just on the first episode of this last season...he went to Australia to save his sister from her relationship, that guy!!

trust me setho, you'd rather look like Jim than what i get all the time. people swear i look like Roy, you know, the wharehouse guy, the guy that Pam dumped for Jim........sucks.

Roy is not a bad looking guy.

I've got it!! That guy on LOST, I can't remember his name right now (major brain farts) but he was in season 1 and was just on the first episode of this last season...he went to Australia to save his sister from her relationship, that guy!!

Boone. i don't know what his real name is.

That's who I thought of in one of your pics you posted. LMAO It could always be worse, i.e. Kevin or Dwight:D

Boone. Maybe a little bit....

I have never seen Lost. I am getting ready to start it though.

I have never seen Lost. I am getting ready to start it though.

It'll keep you busy watching ALL the seasons, have fun!!

That's who I thought of in one of your pics you posted. LMAO It could always be worse, i.e. Kevin or Dwight:D

Just for your viewing pleasure MO:

Spoiler
5640_163538455936_608050936_3824944_3710015_n.jpg

i know, it's an awful picture, but it's the ugly truth!

No you don't.

Rich Davis from the "Covino and Rich Show" on Sirius/XM radio:

ach.sized.jpg

I'm outta the loop & have no idea who Dane Cook is????

Seth - You are MUCH better looking :wink:

Back