What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpeg

On Saturday I stopped into Izod just to check their outlet stuff and walked out with a pair of pants, a polo and 2 pullovers for $50! One pullover is going back though for 2 more polos I really liked.

On Saturday I stopped into Izod just to check their outlet stuff and walked out with a pair of pants, a polo and 2 pullovers for $50! One pullover is going back though for 2 more polos I really liked.

I love the izod outlet store.

Picked up a pair of Bluetooth ear buds to make practice easier. This past weekend the wires were getting on my nerves and I had to change that.

After reading about the Ben Hogan line at Wal Mart in the other thread, I took a drive over on my lunch break. They didn't have a huge selection, but I did find a bunch on the clearance rack. So I ended up with a solid red polo and some gray shorts for the whopping sum of $12 total.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I love the izod outlet store.

You can find amazing deals if you're patient. I'm lucky because my size in pants is always available so I just wait it out.

My biggest complaint thus far is the shirts tend to get bigger over time. I was trying on smalls hoping they would fit a little more slim and fitting.

You can find amazing deals if you're patient. I'm lucky because my size in pants is always available so I just wait it out.

My biggest complaint thus far is the shirts tend to get bigger over time. I was trying on smalls hoping they would fit a little more slim and fitting.

For sure. I picked up some polos and a 1/4 zip all for under $75. Love the outlet deals

I just scored a set of old Ben Crenshaw blades and MacGregor wood woods and a putter that I didn't really look at (it's newer I think). Some guy brought it by the course and said he was done playing and anyone who wanted them could have them. So I took them!

So I really didn't buy anything, but I wanted it in this section!

Just bought a couple of sleeves of 3Up golf balls. Amazing customer service! Gave me 10% off.

Just bought a couple of sleeves of 3Up golf balls. Amazing customer service! Gave me 10% off.

Nice people over there. Pretty good product as well.

Definitely. Looking forward to giving these a go this weekend with a couple of teammates down south.

Did not buy today but both arrived when I went home for Lunch...

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Had a putter re-grip done a few days back. Took off oversize SeeMore black grip for SuperStroke Ultraslim 1.0. Feels great and can't wait for snow to go, to try it out.

Just purchased the RBZ Rocketballz tour 2.0 hybrid for a steal. I am currently using an older 20* Nickent, and I am very excited for the adjustability of the 18.5* 3. Hoping to get a quick start to the season.

Agreed. Rob is a great guy, the balls are very nice as well. Love mine off the putter.

Those sm5 sure are pretty!

Man almost too pretty to hit and get dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back