Introducing Scott Goryl From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will continue this week with Scott Goryl and let him tell you what he does at Callaway.

You can find Scott Goryl on Twitter at @ScottGorylCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Seemed cool til he mentioned being a Lefty

Scotty never quits smiling. A great guy. He literally gave tpluff the shirt off his back too.

Scott is another fun one from the #ZooCrew. He was the Callaway rep from the 1st MC.

Hahaha I don't know if he is proud or ashamed of being a lefty? Just kinda threw that in at the end. The whole zoocrew is good people.

Hello Scott. Wouldn't have pegged you for a lefty... Love these Callaway intro videos.

Scotty, the quiet assassin. He is all about having a good time and going with the flow, until you make him golf with JRod. Not a pretty sight.

Hi Scott, pleasure meeting you!

Scotty never quits smiling. A great guy. He literally gave tpluff the shirt off his back too.

Yes he certainly did, and even apologized for it being sweaty (like I really cared). Great guy and deadly with the flat stick.

Yes he certainly did, and even apologized for it being sweaty (like I really cared). Great guy and deadly with the flat stick.

That is classic ScottyG. Just the nicest guy.

Scotty G is the man! A lefty and a truly great guy. I am not sure I ever saw him without a smile on his face.

#LeftiesUnite Love it. Scott rules.

Cool dude

Very cool. Glad they've got a lefty representing over there at the ZooCrew. Thanks for the vid Scott. Hope I can get lucky enough to be able to tee it up with you at one of these events.

Very cool. Glad they've got a lefty representing over there at the ZooCrew. Thanks for the vid Scott. Hope I can get lucky enough to be able to tee it up with you at one of these events.

They actually have two! Ethan Ganot is a lefty as well

Hi Scott! It's a pleasure to meet you.

ScottG is as good as it gets. Hope to tee it up with him in the future.

I did appreciate the warning to everyone that he is a left-handed golfer.

Was kind of disappointed that there was no dancing in his video.

Scotty G is the man

Seems like a great guy!

Hello there, Scott. #LeftiesFTW

Very Cool Nice to meet you Scott

I guess he works at the best place for getting lefty love with Phil in the house i am sure there are plenty of proto types running around

Welcome Scott!

Nice to meet you Scott.
I think you might be able to have surgery to fix that left handed problem with your golf game. :drinks:

Welcome Scott and I hope to meet ya one day :thumb:

Back