DevRickus Contest: - Callaway Big Bertha Coin

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
So, I somehow ended up with multiple Callaway Big Bertha coins, so I figured what better thing to do with the extra than to give it away to some wonderful member of THP. First off, this is in no way affiliated with THP or Callaway golf. US/Canada only. So here is how it will work. I am playing my first round of golf this year on Friday. Person closest to picking my actual score will win. Tie breaker will be total number of putts. You can see my current handicap on my profile on the left hand side. Entries must be in by Friday at midnight. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

BBcoin_zps79442da2.png

Here is the course I will be playing: http://www.heronglen.com/-golf-course-information

Blue tees

Scorecard:

scorecard.jpg

Nice Ricky, thanks! I'm guessing score of 87 with 37 putts

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

94 with 36 putts!

Have fun out there Dev!

you are the best Rick! thank you

i'll say 78 and 31 putts

you are the best Rick! thank you

i'll say 78 and 31 putts

LOL I love this guy!! 78 and I might just quit golf. I love the optimism. Haha

Which tees u playing buddy?

My guess is 92 with 38 putts.

Awesome contest and Idea!

Damn you Dev.....I was about to post my guess when I saw the 'CONUS only' in your post..... grrrrrr :alien:

Good luck everyone and thanks to Dev for his kind gesture

Cool idea Ricky, thanks!

I'll say 89 and 35 putts. Good luck out there, I hope you do even better than that!

35 putts

Shoot that 78 and I'll be happier than winning the coin. :)

Which tees u playing buddy?

Sorry, blues. I will update the first post. I am playing with Buck so he will want to play tips but I say hell to the no. Haha

89, with 33 putts

Damn you Dev.....I was about to post my guess when I saw the 'CONUS only' in your post..... grrrrrr :alien:

Good luck everyone and thanks to Dev for his kind gesture

Sorry buddy. If you were a Manchester United fan I might make an exception. :alien:

34 putts

Long from those tees, plus wet so no roll. Course will play uber long and you will get this high # out of your system now like I did in HH and move on to lower scores a plenty!

91 w/35 putts

34 putts

Long from those tees, plus wet so no roll. Course will play uber long and you will get this high # out of your system now like I did in HH and move on to lower scores a plenty!

Believe me, I would play the reds if Buck would let me..Haha

Sorry buddy. If you were a Manchester United fan I might make an exception. :alien:

Hmmmmm....wonder if I could get hold of something to make a trade..... :alien:

96 with 36 putts. Hey, it's the first round of the year.

93 with 35 putts

38 putts

97, 38 putts.

Prop bet: I get at least 3 awkward messages from you about your round in progress.

94, 35 putts. Good luck on your first round of the year. That has yet to happen in the area of NW Ohio known as Hoth.

91 - 38 putts

DevRickus Contest: - Callaway Big Bertha Coin

95 with 36 putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back