Lajosi Putters Thread

online Jman don't roll no plumbers necks!

Ah that's right. He's a Flow neck or straight shaft only guy. Well either way a putter like the one pictures above will be mine eventually. I love the looks of that bad boy.

Ah that's right. He's a Flow neck or straight shaft only guy. Well either way a putter like the one pictures above will be mine eventually. I love the looks of that bad boy.

Yep, you got it now.

But, if you need a CS, I'm your man! Haha

So I just wandered over to their site... Hello there.

P1020239-204x157.jpg

This one looks similar to my Betti, which I very much enjoy. Wish they had more pics available on the site...
DD201-CS-2-204x157.jpg

Kari is a true craftsman.

How does he do with shipping? All of the prices are with shipping. Seems like he'd be losing a little shipping all the way over here.

Oh yeah. This looks sick as well.

P1020247-204x157.jpg

How does he do with shipping? All of the prices are with shipping. Seems like he'd be losing a little shipping all the way over here.

Oh yeah. This looks sick as well.

P1020247-204x157.jpg

It costs him about 50-60 USD to ship over here, its gotten bad the past few years.

The thing about Kari, he's probably THE most affordable all around for a full custom. He does ALL his own CAD, CNC, and milling work. If you can imagine it, he can make it happen. It makes me sad that mine sit as much as they do. I really need to spread the love on and move some to happier homes.

It costs him about 50-60 USD to ship over here, its gotten bad the past few years.

The thing about Kari, he's probably THE most affordable all around for a full custom. He does ALL his own CAD, CNC, and milling work. If you can imagine it, he can make it happen. It makes me sad that mine sit as much as they do. I really need to spread the love on and move some to happier homes.

That's pretty sweet. Yeah, I have three putters. One of which is pretty much relegated to practice only and another that will only go out from time to time. I love looking at different putters, but I need to stick to one for a while and get my crap together.

Might be digging this thread up thought I'd share...

I am a long time Scotty Cameron gamer... I started with a Red X2 then moved onto a FastBack 1.5 that I have tweaked with (weights/grips etc).... Recently I had some time to kill at my local golf shop and started rolling putters. Started really liking the blade styles which got me thinking maybe it was time to pick one up.

The only issue is nothing really appealed to me. The shop had a nice selection but everything felt generic. So I decided to let myself be open to anything else I could find in the custom range. It was hard to ignore Piretti with the recent success of Stenson, also toyed with the idea of TP Mills and Byron. In fact I came VERY close to buying a TP Mills Trad II.

This is when I stumbled upon Kari's site. I started looking at his putter designs and almost immediately was drawn to the DD201, but the one pictured wasn't a true plumbers neck which is what I wanted. I instantly went to the "Custom Orders" section and started describing the DD201 that I would like... Satin finish 350g, deep milled etc. etc... Before hitting submit I noticed that he had a for sale section and had released a number of pre-customized DD201's in late July.

Long story short.. Instantly fell in love with this putter and immediately contacted Kari, who was amazing in responding. Currently only have the pictures he took, but the putter should be somewhere over the pacific soon.

DD201-303SS-8.jpg

DD201-303SS-9.jpg

Putter came in mid-week and couldn't be happier! It rolls very very nicely. Really glad I went with Kari!

photo76.jpg

photo74.jpg

photo73.jpg

And finally sitting in the bag

photo75.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! Roll it well.

Beauty McManus!

Looks great! Kari does some nice work.

Holy crap Kari is improving even more.

This is effing gorgeous IMO.

P1030676Large_zps2bcaba32.jpg

P1030677Large_zps7b888a98.jpg

P1030678Large_zps8bd5768f.jpg

P1030679Large_zpse00b0c08.jpg

P1030683Large_zps1416c984.jpg

P1030685Large_zpsfa5cbce0.jpg

Id buy it in a minute... might sleep on the couch for a week..but it looks worth it.

Its a mini too.

Ugh.

That face and neck are effing gorgeous.

That thing is nice. I love his high toe models.

That putter is amazing... Holy Eff!!

Kari does some great work and I wouldn't mind having a few more of his pieces.

So do you happen to know the price on that one..

So do you happen to know the price on that one..

Haven't kept up with Kari's prices as I weened myself off of the custom putters about a year ago. Plan on shooting him a line for more info on this one though, my guess, probably about 4-500.

Coolest thing about Kari? He will truly work WITH you to tweak the design to fit your eye, not just little things like engraving and face milling, the actual design. He made two of mine just based off of ideas for a new head style I threw at him. He's very good and incredibly nice.

Haven't kept up with Kari's prices as I weened myself off of the custom putters about a year ago. Plan on shooting him a line for more info on this one though, my guess, probably about 4-500.

Coolest thing about Kari? He will truly work WITH you to tweak the design to fit your eye, not just little things like engraving and face milling, the actual design. He made two of mine just based off of ideas for a new head style I threw at him. He's very good and incredibly nice.

Will do. Thanks for the info

I changed some mails with Kari a year back, he gave me nice price but just couldn't pull the trigger at the time...If a couple of work things go well this year, a Lajosi will enter my bag. Nice man, great putters!

I have one now thanks to a awsome buddie. I will own at least one more :)

Back