Wilson Staff Online Fitting System

I got er done.

Yeah, as expected, I need to get my m3 on.

This promotion is working...I have an itch to try out some Wilson Staff equipment now that I've never had before.

This promotion is working...I have an itch to try out some Wilson Staff equipment now that I've never had before.

Only ever tried the FG Tour V2 irons, Ci11 irons, and FG62 irons...FG V2's are AMAZING. I really need to try their wood/hybo lines, but they are impossible to find.

Will definitely go through this a little later today, love W/S equipment.

The online fitting was really cool, great idea!

That was pretty cool. Can't believe I haven't tried more Wilson stuff, considering I live within an hour of their HQ. But I really really want to hit some of their stuff.

Woods: D100
Irons: C100
Wedges: FG Tour
Ball: DUO

Just got fit via the online fit system.C100's FG Woods and hybrid,Three FG Tour wedges (BLACK) A few thousand Duo's and I can figure out I want a sweet Nexus bag to keep em pretty.Now if I can only get my avatar to be my caddy.

Got fitted to the F3 Tour in everything. I would like to hit everything and see how it performs for me. I don't think I have ever swung a Wilson club so it could be a huge eye opener for me.

Just went through the fitting. I really liked it and its one of the best ones I have done.

A really detailed online fitting for sure - better than almost any previous one I've had. Interested that it recommended me a 52* and 58* wedge setup and an extra hybrid, but considering that I currently game a hybrid right between 21* and 23*, it was very close to nailing my current setup. Now I really want to try these haha

Anybody read the T's and C's for the contest? What the freaking crap? This is weird haha

CANADIAN RESIDENT ONLY– If an eligible Canadian entrant is selected as a potential winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time before being declared a winner. If a selected Canadian potential winner cannot be reached by telephone within a reasonable time period or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, he/she may be disqualified, and Sponsor will select another potential winner from the pool of eligible entries for that drawing.

FG Tour M3 across the board, interesting survey and quite quick to complete.

FG Tour M3 woods/hybrids and C100 irons. I have to say, their line looks really nice. The FG Tour irons are pretty sexy.

Back