Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational - Extra Rounds Sign Up

Shakey-

if not too late I would like to play Sunday AM. I know this is last minute and understand if it's full, but I just got the green light from the War Dept. to play Sunday before I head home.

Shakey-

if not too late I would like to play Sunday AM. I know this is last minute and understand if it's full, but I just got the green light from the War Dept. to play Sunday before I head home.

younshould be be able just to slide into my spot

Shakey-

younshould be be able just to slide into my spot

I just made this update on the first post.

Just want to say thanks to Shakey for coordinating everything again. Looking at the pairings I'm really excited I get to tee it up with many different THPers this weekend, except I HAVE to play TWO rounds with Michigan Slice :alien:...

Just want to say thanks to Shakey for coordinating everything again. Looking at the pairings I'm really excited I get to tee it up with many different THPers this weekend, except I HAVE to play TWO rounds with Michigan Slice :alien:...

I hope you enjoy laughing. Because playing with CJ, you will be laughing alot.

You should get some money back

In Conway, AR for a pit stop, damn the portion from Harrison to Conway sucks. See you boys tomorrow

Today is the day, finally. Been up for an hour, could not sleep. I'm ready to hit the road and get there. See you all in a few hours, ready for the fun to begin.

yes, thanks for all the hard work Shakey....a couple brews on me buddy!

I love that each day I get to play with some people I know and some I have never had the privilege to play with before...love getting to know new THPers

Yes thank you shaky. I appreciate you getting me I. Friday and Sunday

Looks like Pete and I could be late for our 3 o'clock tee time. His flight is delayed to 12:30 arrival. Probably. Puts in to Chuck right around 3. Tight! I've got 3 hours to kill.

Looks like Pete and I could be late for our 3 o'clock tee time. His flight is delayed to 12:30 arrival. Probably. Puts in to Chuck right around 3. Tight! I've got 3 hours to kill.
Ok. Keep me posted. I'll PM you my cell #.

Probably does no good but if someone gets stuck at Hobby I'm 30 minutes from there and can bring someone with me tomorrow morning

Due to a lot of changes to today's round at L'Auberge, I think we're better off scrapping the team best ball competition.

I'll still run a gross & net skins ($5 to get in each) though for people that want to. Net skins will be based on the handicaps I was going to use for the best ball.

Due to a lot of changes to today's round at L'Auberge, I think we're better off scrapping the team best ball competition.

I'll still run a gross & net skins ($5 to get in each) though for people that want to. Net skins will be based on the handicaps I was going to use for the best ball.

Count me in, thank you :)

Shakey and I are out on the veranda eating Chikfila when ya get here!

Ken, I will be right behind you, have to hang around for bags until 1. Hopefully I can make up time on the road and get out with the group.

Ken, I will be right behind you, have to hang around for bags until 1. Hopefully I can make up time on the road and get out with the group.
We're (Ken and I) in the shuttle to the rental cars and hope to be there in time for our 3:00. Shoot either of us a pm when you know for sure.

If Alamo of National their computers are down it takes awhile.

TBT and I are on I-10

u3yvu6y9.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Or just a reg ole scramble with the teams here?
Doesn't matter to me.

TBT and I are on I-10 and we will be cutting it real close for the 2:20 tee time if anyone would be willing to switch for a later tee time with TBT

Using Tapatalk

Ready to tee em up with everyone today

Changes this morning...

Same as before except...

ThreeBoysDad to 1st group
O'Carrol to 2nd group

Back