Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon Creek is letting people play

That's a nice little course. Greens were ok but I liked the layout of the course.

That's a nice little course. Greens were ok but I liked the layout of the course.

You saw the greens late in the year. During the summer they were gorgeous. I am intrigued they are open...

My phone is showing 4-6" tomorrow, c'mon now it's not even funny anymore. Its pissing me off

My phone is showing 4-6" tomorrow, c'mon now it's not even funny anymore. Its pissing me off
Just saw it myself..............What gives?

Checked it out online and it looks nice(one hour drive for me)

It's predicting rain and snow Saturday, maybe a couple inches mostly overnight.

I take back my certainty about playing Monday.

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

It's predicting rain and snow Saturday, maybe a couple inches mostly overnight.

I take back my certainty about playing Monday.

It is supposed to be just above the freezing mark tomorrow. How fast we above freezing mark will be the difference. I have seen reports saying it mainly rain tomorrow. Either way tomorrow is not nice

I really hope its just rain or mostly rain. Some channels are saying 2-4 others are saying 6'' so idk but i hope its nothing. We are soooooo close to playing, if the ground gets covered again ill be upset

I really hope its just rain or mostly rain. Some channels are saying 2-4 others are saying 6'' so idk but i hope its nothing. We are soooooo close to playing, if the ground gets covered again ill be upset
It'll melt so quick when temp is in upper 40's.Next weekend for sure!

OK,just thinking out loud here.........Why not add OC into the "Miss Kitty" competition? After all most of us will have 3-4 rounds and it would put a little competitive edge on an already competitive wekend.

I think allen misses seeing "kitty" on his bag.....lol

only thing I knoww about the weather...........it always "hot" where ever I am !!!!!!!:banana:

I am off to Ocean City to get rained on this weekend. Maybe we'll actually get to play a round.
play well buddy! hope the new sticks work for you!

only thing I knoww about the weather...........it always "hot" where ever I am !!!!!!!:banana:

Please tell me somebody hacked your Tapatalk account. :)

So I just wanted to throw this one out there for you guys. Not sure if you'll be interested or not, but LeRoy CC offers what they call an "Associate" membership for $100. It gets you a GHIN handicap membership and allows you to play in all of the members tournaments. Only thing you have to pay for after the $100 is the normal greens fees for the tournament you play in. Walking would be $20 riding would be $32. Maddog and I will be playing in just about all of the member's tournaments this year and figured I'd pass this along for the guys in the are that would be interested in playing competitively on the weekends at good o'le LeRoy CC!

Hi guys. It's 82° in Louisiana…

Well, I'm out for next weekend so I will have to find a way to get out on a weekday.
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday look like possibilities with Tuesday now being the warmest.
If anyone is brave enough to join me let me know.

Well, I'm out for next weekend so I will have to find a way to get out on a weekday.
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday look like possibilities with Tuesday now being the warmest.
If anyone is brave enough to join me let me know.
Sorry Buddy,this guy is out.

Sorry Buddy,this guy is out.

No problem, Allan. Looking forward to Thursday golf starting. Really want to try Harvest Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back