Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

All teams are filled for the scramble. They are now taking waiting list spots but require full teams to be ready for it. If we can find two more people to pair with our current waiting list I can put that in and we can see if a team drops.

I feel horrible about this, I was afraid this is going to happen that somebody was going to get offered a spot and have it snatched up with them not having had a chance to reply.

Maybe we should start talking. Because when we card a -13 we can just say we told you so
That's just the first hole too

All teams are filled for the scramble. They are now taking waiting list spots but require full teams to be ready for it. If we can find two more people to pair with our current waiting list I can put that in and we can see if a team drops.

I feel horrible about this, I was afraid this is going to happen that somebody was going to get offered a spot and have it snatched up with them not having had a chance to reply.

Well u never know we may end up with another dropout or 2 before we are done.

Well, seeing as we are talking about dropouts......

At this point, I'm still in. Here's the story. My wife has had some health issues in the past year and the most recent is a liver issue that may require surgery. U Of M called and told her that we should know in the next week or so if the surgery will be the best option for her and if it is, they will most likely want to do it sooner, rather than later as it's a high risk surgery, especially with her other condition. There is also a substantial risk if they don't perform surgery and they are weighing the risks of both options. So, if the surgery is scheduled for before 4/12, I won't be able to make it, but if it's after, I'll be there, smelling fresh and clean. I will post as soon as I know which may be as soon as 4/2. Oh, and if anyone wants to throw some prayers our way, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

At this point, I'm still in. Here's the story. My wife has had some health issues in the past year and the most recent is a liver issue that may require surgery. U Of M called and told her that we should know in the next week or so if the surgery will be the best option for her and if it is, they will most likely want to do it sooner, rather than later as it's a high risk surgery, especially with her other condition. There is also a substantial risk if they don't perform surgery and they are weighing the risks of both options. So, if the surgery is scheduled for before 4/12, I won't be able to make it, but if it's after, I'll be there, smelling fresh and clean. I will post as soon as I know which may be as soon as 4/2. Oh, and if anyone wants to throw some prayers our way, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Definitely man...thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hopefully all works out well

Prayers there! I would love to tee it up with you, but that's way down on the list of priorities.

Thanks

Best thoughts to you and your family.
That definitely takes precedence without question!

Good luck to you both!

Thanks

Definitely family first! Thoughts for you, your wife and family and I hope all goes well.

Thanks

My families thoughts and prayers are with you. May god guide you guys through this with his strength.

Thanks

Will definitely keep you two & your family in my thoughts & prayers - good luck with all of this.

How we looking for this one??

Looking forward to it

I'm getting my first round of the year in today. Looking forward to this outing!

How we looking for this one??

It's looking good. Once I get my driver woes figured out, I will be passing the woes onto every other team in the scramble.

It's looking good. Once I get my driver woes figured out, I will be passing the woes onto every other team in the scramble.

Im good for putting, you guys do the other stuff

I'm looking dead sexy!

Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Sound strategy there, if we can get close, that'll help too. I think we have a great group and all teams should be pumped and ready to win this. But most importantly, have freaking fun!

I have that working great right now. We just need you to keep the wedges in the bag. #alien

Don't worry about it, guys!

Team G2B2 (golf3rguy, golf3rguy’s +1, Bullfrog, Brock) is bringing the trophy home...it's already been decided!

Don't worry about it, guys!

Team G2B2 (golf3rguy, golf3rguy’s +1, Bullfrog, Brock) is bringing the trophy home...it's already been decided!

Trophy for what? Cutest name? Maybe. For the win? Nope. Think pink!

And a word of advice, when it's Brock's turn to chip, drive a golf cart right up to the pin :) :)

Back