Jewelry...guys,gals..Wear it? and what?

Just a wedding band for me. I cannot stand playing golf with a watch on...

... In my mind neither of the above items qualify as 'jewelry', but if they do, than those are all the jewelry I own, unless cuff-links and tie-clips count also!

Just my wedding ring that I haven't taken off in over 30 years. I also switch out my mechanical watch for a G-Shock when I am hitting golf balls, shooting, or riding the mountain bike.

-Steven

I usually have my white & yellow gold figaro link necklace, my watch, and my future wedding band (white gold w/2xdiamonds + 2xsapphires) is either on the necklace or worn (engagement hand) depending on my mood.

When golfing, all of it is off though.

Try a poncho instead:D

?
Spoiler
25509.jpg

Just a wedding band. That's all I need, or want to wear. Maybe tie pin once in a while when I have to get dressed up.

I wear a titanium band on my middle finger or thumb and then if I'm out and getting unwanted attention I blatantly switch the ring to my ring finger and make it obvious. It's pretty funny.

Just the white gold wedding band. I dont even like wearing watchs too much, although I will wear my Seiko every now and then (it's battery is dead right now). When golfing, I wear nothing... :D

Just the white gold wedding band. I dont even like wearing watchs too much, although I will wear my Seiko every now and then (it's battery is dead right now). When golfing, I wear nothing... :D

I hope you're talking about jewelry :laughing:

Day to day just a watch, wedding ring, and two blue eyes that twinkle like the rarest diamonds.

On special occasions, like a nice dinner out or a night around the black jack tables, my pinkie rings and gold chains.

Kevin

So, depending on the situation, you get confused for Paul Newman or Jackie Gleason?! hehe

Watch, ring, magnetic bracelet & necklace. I take the watch off for golf.

HowYouDoin.jpg

Back