Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering more wedge bounce.

You need an ATV wedge.

I would rather stab myself in the eye with a dull tee.

I mean....I'll pass. Now, the NEW ATV's? Perhaps.

Realizing bounce is my friend. Will likely go GW, 56/60 In the MC b/c of it so I can go 12* and 10* bounce. Unless we can pick the RF #GoTime 55* wedge...

Realizing bounce is my friend. Will likely go GW, 56/60 In the MC b/c of it so I can go 12* and 10* bounce. Unless we can pick the RF #GoTime 55* wedge...

Hehehe
Bounce can definitely be your friend. It usually is up here.

You need to go with s800 super stiff shaft if you go that route.

The new ones are so good. I cant wait to have them.

I'd love to try the bounce vs ATV head to head. Both were really good, I just have no idea what is more consistent for me quite yet.

You people ponder way to much in here. I am a man of action.

Good thing I don't need a dang thing. Cause I would be broke. Always fun to see what everyone is thinking though.

You need to go with s800 super stiff shaft if you go that route.

Do I?
6203F294-42ED-4F3B-B6DD-C32B13574275_zpshzeanohv.jpg

This guy says otherwise...remember him? You hurt the earth.

I wonder if Ddec still has the photo of my massive beaver pelt taken on Hole #1 on True Blue during Sunday Singles??

I stayed down on that one didn't I.

I wonder if Ddec still has the photo of my massive beaver pelt taken on Hole #1 on True Blue during Sunday Singles??

Yup. Thank you microSD card

uvy2ezyp.jpg

I stayed down on that one didn't I.

That was THE most fun round I have ever played. You and I and that GoTime wedge were hilarious.

Not hilarious? Seeing how many 55*'s it took to finish a par 4 form tee to green.

You people ponder way to much in here. I am a man of action.

Good thing I don't need a dang thing. Cause I would be broke. Always fun to see what everyone is thinking though.

Haha about this time every night

With the Steelfibers, I've heard that the 125g shafts play quite stiff to flex. FWIW, Fred Couples uses the 110g Steelfibers in X flex.

And Sneds and Kuch play S IIRC, they play stiff for sure.

I currently have 110g in X in both the steelfiber and recoil in matching 712 AP2 6i heads the shafts are playing at + 0.5 and I'm seeing a ball flight that is much higher than I would like to see similar to what my current irons are launching.

I do not have to worry about holding greens but know I'm sacrificing distance with the height I'm seeing and steep decent angle, spin is most likely too high and partially why Im seeing what I am in flight characteristics. The biggest concern is wind play and the loss of yardage into and deviation from crosswinds.

That was THE most fun round I have ever played. You and I and that GoTime wedge were hilarious.

Not hilarious? Seeing how many 55*'s it took to finish a par 4 form tee to green.

So much fun. I do like the idea of more bounce to prevent those huge beaver pelts. Also seems to be more versatile the more I practice my short game.

That is something special ddec.

That is something special ddec.
It was actually a good shot too. I somehow still managed to get *near* the green.

It was actually a good shot too. I somehow still managed to get *near* the green.

haha. I think the topsoil went farther than the ball on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back