Arnie: Three-part documentary on Golf Channel

I had intended to watch but completely forgot about it. Will check to see if it is available on On Demand this evening.

Anyone know if this will be made available online at all?

This is one of those shows that really makes me wish I had Golf Channel. Sounds like they've done a good job with it from what's been shown so far.

Watching this right now. I'm in awe from the first second.

Just finished the 2nd episode. This is such a great documentary, so well done.

I missed the first episode, but got to take in #2. Amazing what Arnie accomplished, and what he almost accomplished. CAN'T WAIT FOR #3.

I missed the first episode, but got to take in #2. Amazing what Arnie accomplished, and what he almost accomplished. CAN'T WAIT FOR #3.

Replay of the first one is on in 15 minutes.

DVD set. Going to go ahead and record the entire series.

Just knew she would make an appearance. Hmmm

The Part 2 Majors special was amazing. Especially on the times he made his final Rounds in the Masters and The Open. As far as rankings, I know he is not the top, but I wonder if he would be the most loved by the fans.

If ya seen tonight's last episode about him flying. He always got our 1st production Citations, including the 1st Citation X. I seen him here in Wichita @ a Walmart with his pilot in the pharmacy dept. once.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Golf Channel. So I am going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

Its worth having! !!

This is such a great presentation of a man so loved around the world. I hope it does come out on DVD, I WILL own it.

JM

Simply FANTASTIC!!!!! I haven't watched something so compelling in a long time. Arnold is someone everyone should look up to. I loved this series

What an AMAZING presentation of the life of Arnold Palmer. Just pretty cool listening about how things came about.

I had intended to watch but completely forgot about it. Will check to see if it is available on On Demand this evening.
It is on Golf Channel. It will be on 250 times in the next 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Golf Channel. So I am going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD.
Look at the tgc website. You may be able to watch it there shortly.

The entire series was very well made and just compelling. Love Tom Selleck on the Narration--the guy could read a phonebook and make it sound good. I definitely learned a ton of new information about the man, and have a new respect for what he has done for the sport.

I haven't seen the entire 3rd episode, but I watched the second one twice. I could watch that 3 wood on the 18th hole at Pecan Valley a thousand times.

Finished the second one last night and I'm planning on watching the 3rd tonight. Very well done, even the g/f is getting into it.

I've loved all of them, well done all around, even my wife enjoyed watching them.

What a nice series. It is so refreshing to see someone be newsworthy for good things. What a solid and decent person.

Just a great series, loved the whole thing. Definitely would want this on DVD at some point.

I fell asleep in my recliner a bit early Sunday night. I had completely forgotten that the series was going to be on. Monday night I was discussing what all was on TV and my wife said "THERES SOMETHING AT 9OCLOCK I HAVE TO WATCH".. I asked her what and she told me it was part 2 of Arnie and that she had watched part 1 in awe while I was asleep the night before. So we watched part 2, then last night I got to see the replay of part 1 and the final episode later...

Man i love my wife!!!

I watched all 3 last night. I love learning about the history of the game so this was right up my alley. It's amazing what he has done for the game and the down to earth attitude he managed to have throughout his life.

I had no idea about his impact on the British Open and how he revitalized it for American fans.

Back