Let yourself go......let your golf heart lead you to the right decision.

Come on guys....at $84 this is like robbing a bank. Esp. that dark finish!!

I just got done looking. That is such a steal but I simply do NOT need another putter. That dark finish is so tempting. I need to resist.

I just got done looking. That is such a steal but I simply do NOT need another putter. That dark finish is so tempting. I need to resist.

The limited 500 with the design #/500 seems like it may be the last of a limited run with this model.

man that is puuuurty. if it were offered in 38" I'd be all over it. Short people always get the good stuff :D

yeah I could lengthen it but buying a limited edition putter then removing the stock grip seems like blasphemy

The limited 500 with the design #/500 seems like it may be the last of a limited run with this model.

yea thats why i got one yesterday.... if im not digging it i can always sell it for more then i bought it for. i actually havent even seen one on the bay or anyplace for that matter that isnt the regular satin finish

Yep I had to grab one--its just too nice of a putter not to have one at that price.

Did you get the Royal in dark finish too? They better not be pulling my string when I go to pick it up on Friday. Can't wait to see.

Did you get the Royal in dark finish too? They better not be pulling my string when I go to pick it up on Friday. Can't wait to see.

yeah, Guess they all say 1/500. Got mine in the mail today--identical to the picture. I love the feel of this thing--one slight disappointment is a blemish on the topline--would not effect the putts at all, but disappointed I did not see it until I took off the plastic. I know nicks will come on a forged putter at some point, but since it came in the mail, I am not sure I want to hassle with the return. either way open it and check it in the store.

yeah, Guess they all say 1/500. Got mine in the mail today--identical to the picture. I love the feel of this thing--one slight disappointment is a blemish on the topline--would not effect the putts at all, but disappointed I did not see it until I took off the plastic. I know nicks will come on a forged putter at some point, but since it came in the mail, I am not sure I want to hassle with the return. either way open it and check it in the store.

Let's see some in hand pics!!!

Well my putter was delivered however it was not delivered to me. Golfsmith sent it to their store in Frisco which has since moved to Plano. So I guess the UPS driver did a search on name and delivered it to some random residential address in Plano. Someone has a nice brand new putter and it's not me!!! :at-wits-end:

One the phone now with UPS and they are trying to figure this all all. What a pain.

time for some Texas justice!

Well my putter was delivered however it was not delivered to me. Golfsmith sent it to their store in Frisco which has since moved to Plano. So I guess the UPS driver did a search on name and delivered it to some random residential address in Plano. Someone has a nice brand new putter and it's not me!!! :at-wits-end:

One the phone now with UPS and they are trying to figure this all all. What a pain.

damn not cool .....what can brown do for you? ...piss nate off thats what

UPS is doing a "ticket" on it and could take up to 8 days to track and research. Called Golfsmith back and gave them the update. They are shipping me a new putter to my work address now and has instructed UPS, if they find it, to return to sender. Kudos to Golfsmith for the easy solution.

Pics in spoiler
Spoiler
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can see the blimish on the topline of the last pic--dissapointed, but keeping it anyway--still feels great.

I got mine too !! :)

puga5yde.jpg
e9uvuhed.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

i know i love mine so far...so glad i got it.

was it worth the trouble?

#THPGreen

Got it out yesterday in my round with Cookie and was very pleasantly surprised! Slapped a Super Stroke 2.0 slim on it last week and was good to go. 29 putts and 2 birdies, one from about 20 feet and another from about 10 feet. No 3 putts on some very fast greens. This one is here to stay for awhile.

I want one. I didn't think I'd like the black, but those pictures are hot.

I want one. I didn't think I'd like the black, but those pictures are hot.

It's not really a black but sort of like a brown/black combo finish? Hard to explain.

Got it out yesterday in my round with Cookie and was very pleasantly surprised! Slapped a Super Stroke 2.0 slim on it last week and was good to go. 29 putts and 2 birdies, one from about 20 feet and another from about 10 feet. No 3 putts on some very fast greens. This one is here to stay for awhile.

Instant return on minimal investment

Love the looks of quite a few of the offerings too

Yep, you got along pretty dang nicely with this one. Hit some nice putts throughout the round.

Back