Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been amazing so far. Still waiting for Harang to pitch like Harang.

I guess Lee is not haveing a good yead so far
I think the giants need to face him a few times and they might get a hit or 2

Evan.
Gattis.

Welcome back Kimbrel.

Mike Dean.. Guess who has the ball tonight

i

Braves have lost only one series all year.

We save that for the playoffs :(

Braves have lost only one series all year.

We save that for the playoffs :(

Gotta get to the playoffs to lose in the playoffs...20 teams don't get the chance.

Amazing what this Braves staff has done so far.

According to hacker....wacha wacha is going to have 27 k's tonight

Ejected....Pine Tar on neck

Bl8fM53IMAEXUy0.jpg

He only made it 4 innings. 2 Runs way too many walks and 10 ks

If he was smart, he would blame a FedEx delivery guy.

Cannot believe people still try this. And from a Yankee that's rich! The most overpaid players who shouldn't need performance enhancing drugs or tars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot believe people still try this. And from a Yankee that's rich! The most overpaid players who shouldn't need performance enhancing drugs or tars

It's pretty common among all teams. Most players don't consider it '' cheating ''

It's pretty common among all teams. Most players don't consider it '' cheating ''

They consider it "trying". :alien:

Ironically after the last game when he had something on his hand, the Red Sox all seemed fine w/ it saying everyone does it.

you got guys putting on sun tan lotion at night or when playing in dome, they are all trying to get an edge & i don't blame them batters are allowed wear gloves, put pine tar on the bat for a better grip

you got guys putting on sun tan lotion at night or when playing in dome, they are all trying to get an edge & i don't blame them batters are allowed wear gloves, put pine tar on the bat for a better grip

The funniest to me is Bucholz hair. Either that guy hasn't showered in 3 years or someone needs to call him out.

The funniest to me is Bucholz hair. Either that guy hasn't showered in 3 years or someone needs to call him out.

How dare you question a Boston Red Sox player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back