Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

HUGE game for City on Saturday vs Everton. They cannot drop any points in this game. Chelsea gift-wrapped the title for them last weekend, and they probably need to win out to take it home. I don't think it will be an easy win, as Everton sits in fifth place. Liverpool plays 11th place Crystal Palace and Chelsea plays 18th place Norwich. Good chance for full points for both of them.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, May 3:

• West Ham United vs Spurs, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Manchester United vs Sunderland, 10am, NBCSN
  • Aston Villa vs Hull City, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Newcastle United vs Cardiff, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Stoke City vs Fulham, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Swansea vs Southampton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Everton vs Manchester City, 12:30pm, CNBC

Sunday, May 4:

• Arsenal vs West Brom, 8:30am, NBCSN
  • Chelsea vs Norwich, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, May 5:

• Crystal Palace vs Liverpool, 3pm, NBCSN

Smallville- are you a city fan? I am lfc supporter so I am hoping for at least a draw from Everton. A win would be massive! I can't believe I have to route for everton. Seems so weird....

Smallville- are you a city fan? I am lfc supporter so I am hoping for at least a draw from Everton. A win would be massive! I can't believe I have to route for everton. Seems so weird....

I am a City fan by default since 2005. My wife was born in Manchester and has been a City fan since she was a little girl in the late '60s. I could not be a fan of any other team and continue to remain married!

Last class of Grad school so I can't watch Stoke live but will be watching the replay, hopefully.

I like when Tottenham are losing. Makes me happy.

"Former Blackburn Rovers striker Jason Roberts on Final ScoreMan Utd 0-1 Sunderland"A fantastic move that ends up with over 50 passes and Sunderland hit the crossbar. United are not getting tight enough and are not closing down. But the biggest frustration I get is that there is not a big change from the way United are going about things - this could be a David Moyes side - and that was not good enough."

Time for some celebratory drinking!
I had us relegated to the league below, but for the first time in my life they prove me wrong and I'll have that.

That's more points taken from the so called big teams, its a pity we can't play the big teams every week
:act-up:

Happy Chappy indeed
:banana:

Happy to see Stoke got the win but couldn't watch it live and the Live Extra App isn't showing the replay. I know it was a beat down but would have liked to see it.

I hope Liverpool score 10 against Crystal Palace

Finally watching the City-Everton game. Hope I am in a good mood in 90 minutes.

Not a good start. Ugh. What an awesome goal by Everton. Hart never stood a chance.

Goal by Aguero!

And that was not a penalty on Kompany a minute earlier. He got all ball, even though the announcer said he got no ball.

Aguero looks like he hurt a nut.

Header by Dzeko just before halftime!

Another goal by Dzeko! 47th minute! 150th team goal in all competitions this season.

Eff FFP!

ANd it's game on as Everton scores in the 64th minute. What an awesome game this is.

A Suarez-like dive by Naismith. Should've gotten a red card for that. Bumped in the chest, flails his arms and holds his face.

Not sure what the heck Dzeko is doing, he slipped and stayed down. Can't see it as a dive, since no one was around him! Maybe Suarez needs to take a lesson here.

Ha! The announcers are playing the game of guess the extra time. Jacqui and I do this all the time!

And it ends 3-2 for City. Take care of business against Aston Villa and West Ham, and the title is theirs.

And United loses yet again. Great day all around!

Norwich draws with Chelsea 0-0. City remains in first place until at least tomorrow. Will love to see Liverpool lose!

You'd better hope Liverpool win by 2 or less tomorrow because they could easily score 8 against Newcastle on Sunday if they need to.

As frustrating and messed up as this season has been (especially 2014 calendar year), August is so far away! Could be looking at an almost entirely new team in black & white stripes next season (if only it went along with a new manager and/or owner!).

Ha! The announcers are playing the game of guess the extra time. Jacqui and I do this all the time!

I'm waiting for the Chelsea game with 10 minutes of added time. One of these days, Mourhino's tactics will bite him.

You'd better hope Liverpool win by 2 or less tomorrow because they could easily score 8 against Newcastle on Sunday if they need to.

As frustrating and messed up as this season has been (especially 2014 calendar year), August is so far away! Could be looking at an almost entirely new team in black & white stripes next season (if only it went along with a new manager and/or owner!).

You realize that after tomorrow, City will have two games left to Liverpool's 1, and we've already scored 150 goals this season, so they can score a bunch of goals! Even if City only wins by one each of the next two games, that gives them a differential of 61. Liverpool is at 50 now.

It won't matter anyway, since Liverpool will drop points tomorrow. :eyepoke:

Back