THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a great drive on a short par 4 I had a half wedge into the green. Stick it to 4 ft

Made the putt. 1 under

Go low josh

Alright, I've always wanted to try this out. Tee time at 10AM with three buddies. I have a bet with a friend that I have to shoot 82 from the tips. Should be fun!

You've got this buddy, go get 'em.

Pulled drive left. Missed the green left. Couldn't get up and down. Bogey. Even thru 2

Still +1 through 10. Haven't been driving the ball all that well.

Bags loaded on the cart and down to the range to warm up for the cornhusker clash! Iceyshanks vs Nebgolfer heads up match play! On icey's home course so should be interesting.

Up and down out of the sand for par. Feels like a bird. Even thru 3.

Short game killed me on 11 to keep it 1up.

Up and down out of the sand for par. Feels like a bird. Even thru 3.
You are playing solid golf buddy, that #11 is a postage stamp green so bogey is good. #12 is a roller coaster green so a sand save is impressive. Stay relaxed and focus on the hole at hand, nothing else.

How many strokes are you playing partners giving you Josh? :).

Keep up the great play!

I'm giving a ton today!

2 putt par on a par 5. Even thru 4.

Keep up the good work Josh.

All square through 1 with a pair of doubles...

Fairway bunker about 130 out. Hit it pin high left. Up and down for par. Even thru 5.

2u8ujusy.jpg

That was close

AS through two with two more doubles.

Chipped up to 8 ft. Buried the downhiller for par. Now for the toughest stretch on the course.

Fairway bunker about 130 out. Hit it pin high left. Up and down for par. Even thru 5.

Great shot, that shot requires a cut because of the pine tree on that same side of the FW. Keep up the good work.

Chipped up to 8 ft. Buried the downhiller for par. Now for the toughest stretch on the course.

Awesome par, 16, 17 & 18 will be a challenge for sure.

Still 1up with 4 to play. Putting is failing me today 2-3jacks

AS trough 3. Beautiful day today.

Hit the fairway. Missed the green just right, but couldn't get up and down. Bogey. 1 over thru 7. Wind is picking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back