What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona Supercross. Live, woohoo.:banana:

Me too, #195 needs to get it done in the LCQ!

Ya he does. His heats have looked a lot better though. Villopoto looks pretty fast tonight.

Ya he does. His heats have looked a lot better though. Villopoto looks pretty fast tonight.

Dungey looked good too, should be a good main. I was hoping Reed would race tonight, isn't Bubba coming back next week too?

Im not sure. I just heard soon. My money is on Dallas.

Im not sure. I just heard soon. My money is on Dallas.

I probably shouldn't say this but I hope they take each other out again when they get back. I don't want anybody to get hurt but I like watching them go at each other both on and off the track.:bicker:

I probably shouldn't say this but I hope they take each other out again when they get back. I don't want anybody to get hurt but I like watching them go at each other both on and off the track.:bicker:

Its like Days of thunder but on dirt bikes.

Looks like it wasnt live MO. They just blew past the LCQ's.

I noticed that, hopefully 195 made it through. I was hoping Stroupe would check out and leave Pourcel, he irritates me for some reason.

Nope, he got 5th.
Langston just went down hard.

Duke and UNC basketball

What Not To Wear!!! I hate it when Liz gets to the tv first.

Jay's Leno's first episode back on late night

A PBS fundraiser. They're showing SCTV episodes. LOL. "Who Made the Egg Salad Sandwiches?" by the Five Neat Guys.

Hilarious.

Kevin

Re: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

ClairefromClare said:
Really? Joe Eszterhas writes some of the worst dialogue in history, and Michasel Douglas is squirmy-slimy.

I didn't say I liked it. it was one of those.....'hey I haven't seen this in awhile'.......half way through, I remembered why.

and Michael Douglas is gross.

Blossom is on 'Til Death.

Kevin

60 Minutes. Then Amazing Race.

The Stars walking down the red carpet for the Oscars!

Celtics verse Wizards and of course the Oscars

scratch that, just got sweet talked by my 4 year old dtr into watching Coraline for the 100th time this week! :alien2:

Full House. Which is at least better than Miley Cyrus. I still prefer iCarly.

The Oscars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back