The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

You know MO - I find it somewhat reassuring that there are things I can count on here. Gasman swears he'll never drink again every month. C-Tech quits golf every month. Smallie eats breakfast for dinner every month. The list goes on.
At least I don't say I am going to quit eating breakfast for dinner!

At least I don't say I am going to quit eating breakfast for dinner!

It makes no difference anyways, usually you forget about it a couple of days later.

Good lord, G-man--what's your water budget? I'm cheap--I reuse water bottles until they get disgusting.

My grumble isthat I got some new head shots taken for work. I saw the proofs--I look like my father in drag.
We do the same thing. We also buy the two liter bottles of pop and refill the smaller bottles. I actually use an old water bottle.

We do the same thing. We also buy the two liter bottles of pop and refill the smaller bottles. I actually use an old water bottle.

Why not buy an aluminum water bottle - the water stays colder and you can reuse it. I have ice cube trays that make long ice cubes that fit.

Why not buy an aluminum water bottle - the water stays colder and you can reuse it. I have ice cube trays that make long ice cubes that fit.

I would, but an aluminum bottles seems like too much of a long term commitment for someone who quits golf once a month.:laughing:

I would, but an aluminum bottles seems like too much of a long term commitment for someone who quits golf once a month.:laughing:

Good point. I didn't even think of that.

It's my birthday, but neither my Wife or Daughter will rub my feet. Slackers.

Kevin

It's my birthday, but neither my Wife or Daughter will rub my feet. Slackers.

Kevin

When is the last time you washed them?

When is the last time you washed them?

I wash them and comb out the top fur every day. The bottoms are sanded, and the talons clipped and filed to a razor sharpness on a regular basis,

Kevin

From a marketing POV - that commercial failed. You remember the girl and not the brand. Big problem.

Sucks for them. They probably figure most people would remember the name. I prefer fresh fish that I catch myself or someone that I know, catches. I only go to the frozen fish if I'm dying for fish and that isn't often.

This one?

Yep that's the one. You're the youtube man smalls. :laughing:

Sucks for them. They probably figure most people would remember the name. I prefer fresh fish that I catch myself or someone that I know, catches. I only go to the frozen fish if I'm dying for fish and that isn't often.

Yep that's the one. You're the youtube man smalls. :laughing:

There's a Van De Kamp's version too, I guess they took over Mrs. Paul's:

[YOUTUBEHD]DTx2yNmHdgA[/YOUTUBEHD]

I miss the cheesy Gortons fisherman commercials, they made me feel like a man when I was eating fishsticks.
[YOUTUBE]tN0cPU_0GNc[/YOUTUBE]

And Fishstick Kitties from one of my all time favorite movies.
[YOUTUBE]-Gea7YA75iM[/YOUTUBE]

fish sticks are the oceanic equal to hotdogs. but you add some tartar sauce....and all is forgiven.

annoying is....

watching the slider when transferring one itunes library to another computer....

163 of 4451

finally got everything shared with the laptop. that only took 17 hours.

now....i'm having trouble taming my 'fro with one arm. does it never end?

<that was easy!>

shave the fro?

bwahahhahah!

:i should choose my words and the path of this convo very carefully:

with that being said....

while i do have striking facialfeatures.....i am not sure i could pull off bald.

so no.

<reading between the lines> gotcha :D

In an office with 9 other people, its not such a great idea to be on speaker phone.....

shave the fro?

bwahahhahah!

:i should choose my words and the path of this convo very carefully:

with that being said....

while i do have striking facialfeatures.....i am not sure i could pull off bald.

so no.

That was my idea also. I tell my wife every morning to shave her head. It'll save atleast 20 minutes of prep time.

I'm guessing Harry was not available to help with the hair-do? I told you to :call-me: .

<reading between the lines> gotcha :D

:confused2:

Growing pains.

non-spicy buffalo sauce

Back