Sergio Garcia Pics - Doral

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Of all the players I met and had a chance to speak with for a while Sergio was my favorite....I even got a kiss...on the cheek of course, actually two since he is European.

I always thought he was an arrogant jerk but meeting him has completely changed my feelings he was a gentleman, funny, and very gracious he went up several notches in my book.

807243953_6itqZ-L-2.jpg

807243925_w7Etj-L-1.jpg

807244126_KcJ3v-L-1.jpg

807243688_8QnRu-L-1.jpg

807243794_upVWb-L-2.jpg

807243548_UZBey-L-1.jpg

807243004_8pHas-L-1.jpg

807243327_eihSB-L-1.jpg

807243084_TfXGT-L-2.jpg

807243098_wKatP-L-1.jpg

807243209_p62Mv-L-1.jpg

807243456_MacGr-L-1.jpg

807244206_SDbnD-L-1.jpg

I have always liked Sergio. I think he wears his heart on his sleeve and has no filter at times.

Is he wearing pants that can be unzipped into shorts?

• Admin
Is he wearing pants that can be unzipped into shorts?

No, it has a ventilation system to keep cool. We have a pair in black here at the office that we will be showing off for Spring Fashion Preview. They seem weird and look a little odd but the functional part of it is quite clever.

Sergio was absolutely great. He treated GG with the utmost respect from the minute we walked over for the interview and the videos came out great. He was having a great time during the interview and on the range.

Thanks for the pictures, I've liked Sergio as well :good:

His hat doesnt really match the rest, I would have gone with a hat that matched the shirt. See, thats how you wear some scruff! Ive always liked Sergio ever since that one shot where he started skipping and hopping down the fairway. Oh and he stopped with all the "waggle boy" stuff and started hitting the ball quicker. That drove me nuts.

GG got...
Spoiler
charmed!

This shows that you can't always believe everything you hear about somebody. I actually like the pants a lot. Mainly due to the white stripes I think. I'll be interested to see what affect the ventilation has on comfort.

I have those pants, in the women's size though!

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Sergio, he's always been one of my favorites to watch.

I really think this year is a put up or shut up year for Sergio. I think it's more exciting when he is right up there rivaling the top few players in the world. Whether or not he can do it remains to be seen. His putting kills him, he's way to young to struggle that much with his putter.

No, it has a ventilation system to keep cool. We have a pair in black here at the office that we will be showing off for Spring Fashion Preview. They seem weird and look a little odd but the functional part of it is quite clever.
That broken stripe that does not continue to the bottom of the pant was a BAD design idea. It destroys the look of the pant to me.

Love the ventilation idea however.

Whats with the David Hasselhoff look? Come on Sergio, your supposed to be sexy I guess, but this is a golf course not a movie or baseball.

Whats with the David Hasselhoff look? Come on Sergio, your supposed to be sexy I guess, but this is a golf course not a movie or baseball.

I'm not sure I'm following you on this one Duey.:confused2:

I'm not sure I'm following you on this one Duey.:confused2:

The scuffy beard look, lol. He looks like he's ready for a bath and shave.

LOL, I thought it was his normal look.

It very well could be, MO. I've never really gotten to see up close golf pic's like these, or paid that much attention to him. These pic's of the pro's are great.

Hey be glad he doesnt look like THIS:

Spoiler
david-hasselhoff-07.jpg

That is the office favorite for when someone doesnt lock their computer when they walk away.

I feel your pain Duey, for anybody else that hasn't looked yet, don't open it save your eyes.

Youve just been Hasselhoffed!! :clapp:

Back on the topic, Sergio needs to win soon. It would be good to see him up in the top of a leader board soon.

I agree, he does need a win. GG was charmed as I mentioned in the radio show...hehe

I am really glad to hear that he is a nice guy GG. I have always liked him, but didn't know if I should because I have always heard it was arrogant.

Back