SeeMore Putters Thread

Seemore is top notch.

Well, I think my dad is stealing my SeeMore from me. He absolutely loves it and strokes it well. For me, another lousy day on the greens.

Hate to do it but im letting my db4x private reserve go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Trade interests? :alien:

Sorry but i need the cash to pay for myself being a bit of a club ho

SeeMore Putters Thread

Sorry but i need the cash to pay for myself being a bit of a club ho

Hahaha, can't blame a guy for trying. Good luck dude!

So after rolling nothing but my MC Sponsor putters so far this year, my Black Carbon PTM1 is back in the bag from now until the event next weekend. I've never actually rolled it outside, so this is exciting.

Last edited:
So after rolling nothing but my MC Sponsor putters so far this year, my Black Carbon PTM1 is back in the bag from now until the event next weekend. I've never actually rolled it outside, so this is exciting.

Sweet! I was a little nervous about taking the tri sole out on the grass as she is soo beautimus. However p.r or regular seemore, they all need to be used!

Sweet! I was a little nervous about taking the tri sole out on the grass as she is soo beautimus. However p.r or regular seemore, they all need to be used!

The finish is amazingly durable. But to not take the Tri-Sole out would be an absolute crime.

The finish is amazingly durable. But to not take the Tri-Sole out would be an absolute crime.

She hasnt missed a round yet. Though she does get a little extra care after each hole then most it would have been a shame tovjust let her sit.. "nobody puts tri sole in the corner" ... now how to try and get the mfgp cu insert..

Never owned a Seemore before, but would like to try one out and specifically a center shafted mallet style.

I like the feel of the insert on my Odyssey though, does Seemore make anything similar?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Never owned a Seemore before, but would like to try one out and specifically a center shafted mallet style.

I like the feel of the insert on my Odyssey though, does Seemore make anything similar?

aruve4ev.jpg

Shaft is slightly off center but she is a great option.

Yep, the x3 is a great putter. Jman can answer quite a few questions about it, and you can always contact seemore. Great great customer service.

Ooh, that looks pretty. I'll check it out.

This too, thanks guys.

Same putter diff pics, it's a very nice putter if you like an insert, it's milled after the insert is added... Quality! My dad has the cs answer style after playing odyssey putters for years and loves it. Find one and roll it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the x3 is a great putter. Jman can answer quite a few questions about it, and you can always contact seemore. Great great customer service.

Wait... I'm not quite sure great does them justice...ha.

Same putter diff pics, it's a very nice putter if you like an insert, it's milled after the insert is added... Quality! My dad has the cs answer style after playing odyssey putters for years and loves it. Find one and roll it!

Hoping local Golfsmith has one. Going to give it a shot.

Wait... I'm not quite sure great does them justice...ha.

Well I didnt want to give him all the info, it much better when they are awakened by the seemore itself :)

Well I just received a package that contained my SeeMore FGP Mallet style putter that I won in the Pure Grip putter contest. I like the weight and style of this particular putter. Will be interesting rolling some putts with this one.

Back