Withings Pulse o2 Fitness Tracker

Very interesting JB, I'll continue to follow this thread for more comments on it. As I've begun to exercise more regularly, I've been pondering the best device/app to track my progress.

Very interesting JB, I'll continue to follow this thread for more comments on it. As I've begun to exercise more regularly, I've been pondering the best device/app to track my progress.

FWIW, I think GG's Garmin watch is a better device for exercise tracking. It does not do sleep however and for me that was important. Most wont use or worry about that feature however.

I pick them, but truthfully for me, they are the weekends usually because I am traveling and can enjoy the food that I get to experience on the road without worrying too much.

I think that's the easiest way to do it. And probably the best way since you can eat without worrying too much on the road.

I might be skimming but how does the sleep pattern tracking work? Is it just what time you go to bed and wake up? Or does it track if you have restful sleep or restless sleep or if you wake up at night?

I think that's the easiest way to do it. And probably the best way since you can eat without worrying too much on the road.

I might be skimming but how does the sleep pattern tracking work? Is it just what time you go to bed and wake up? Or does it track if you have restful sleep or restless sleep or if you wake up at night?

Here is a screen shot. You turn on sleep when you get into bed. When you awake, 15 steps takes it out of sleep mode or you can do it manually. It is already beginning to show me activities that keep me up, etc.

avytuma6.jpg

That's pretty cool. Might be worth it just for that feature.

Looks interesting. I wear a fitbit but have been looking for one that monitors heart rate. Have you tested the heart rate feature to see how accurate it is? I would like to monitor my heart rate throughout the day.

Looks interesting. I wear a fitbit but have been looking for one that monitors heart rate. Have you tested the heart rate feature to see how accurate it is? I would like to monitor my heart rate throughout the day.

I have. It appears pretty accurate to me. However you do have to take the device out of the watch or clip and put finger on the light to check it. I do it once or twice a day. The device does work with most of the heart rate straps out there however.

I think I'm going to look into this more. Seems like the sleep function is pretty informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I hadn't jumped on the fit bit flex. It's doing a good job of collecting dust under my bed at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, the scale is pretty bad arse. Hopped on it and it gave me my weight. Not a second later, it was automatically synced with my phone and in graph mode showing progress of weight and BMI.

Hey Josh,

You still liking this one? I am really going to try and get back to where I was during the THP Fitness challenge and feel as if this would be a pretty good motivator for me.

Got to see this one and the info it puts onto the phone in TN, its pretty freaking badass.

Hey Josh,

You still liking this one? I am really going to try and get back to where I was during the THP Fitness challenge and feel as if this would be a pretty good motivator for me.

I love it.

Just grabbed mine from
Best buy! Looking forward to reading all about it after work!

Just grabbed mine from
Best buy! Looking forward to reading all about it after work!

Let me know if you have any questions brother. I like mine. Wearing it all the time for the most part and the sleep stuff is pretty darn cool.

Will do man. I am super excited about getting back into tracking all this

So I finished my first day with it. Found that it tracked my sleep and steps really well. I think starting next week I am going to link it up with My Fitness Pal and start tracking my food intake again.

This thing is freaking sweet and so far I much prefer it over my roomates fitbit.

So I finished my first day with it. Found that it tracked my sleep and steps really well. I think starting next week I am going to link it up with My Fitness Pal and start tracking my food intake again.

This thing is freaking sweet and so far I much prefer it over my roomates fitbit.

Yeah, the sleep tracking has been spot on for me. Even showed me when I go to sleep at certain times, what works better. Eating certain things, drinking certain things, etc.

Yeah, the sleep tracking has been spot on for me. Even showed me when I go to sleep at certain times, what works better. Eating certain things, drinking certain things, etc.

Sleep? What's that ? #9monthold

This thing sounds pretty good

My early thoughts are very positive. Josh, this thing doesn't have a pulsing alarm on it does it? I couldn't find anything about one but I know some do

My early thoughts are very positive. Josh, this thing doesn't have a pulsing alarm on it does it? I couldn't find anything about one but I know some do

I do not believe it does.

I had a couple people asking me what the read outs were like on the app so figured I would post here. This stuff is really cool to me.
yryjyryg.jpg
8ajevu3u.jpg

You need more sleep brother.

Back