The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter has been walking around the house hysterically crying for 20+ minutes and we cannot even touch her. My wife is so upset she is crying. Its like a living nightmare right now.

Lots of thoughts to you guys and the little one, I cannot even fathom that.

Dev. Your daughter and your family are in my thoughts buddy!

My daughter has been walking around the house hysterically crying for 20+ minutes and we cannot even touch her. My wife is so upset she is crying. Its like a living nightmare right now.

My heart goes out to you Ricky

Praying for you Ricky

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thoughts and prayers to both of you and the princess. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

In light of a lot of the recent posts in here, I really have nothing to complain about. But it looks like we have a missing driver. Moving company can't reach him, he isn't returning phone calls and no one knows where he is.

When the dispatcher for the moving company is calling you to see if he has arrived - it isn't a good sign.

Supposed to come today, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Wow dude that's serious...hope it works out

This is heartbreaking to hear. They've got to figure this out. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Just awful reading this dude. I really hope you guys get answers and get them asap. Hope your little one will start to feel better soon!

I bit my lip three times last night during dinner. Just bit again eating my lunch, but i think this time I may have taken a chunk off. Nothing goes better with turkey, bacon and honey mustard than blood.

I bit my lip three times last night during dinner. Just bit again eating my lunch, but i think this time I may have taken a chunk off. Nothing goes better with turkey, bacon and honey mustard than blood.

Dude, how hard is it to keep your lips out of your mouth. Did you hear a Florida Georgia Line song or something.

Dude, how hard is it to keep your lips out of your mouth. Did you hear a Florida Georgia Line song or something.
Yes. I heard one of their songs and punched myself in the mouth out of frustration that garbage like what they put out is being passed off as music. The swelling took care of the rest.

Car repairs. Mechanic blames parts, dealer blames mechanic. Is so over this crap. Time to look into a new car

Geeeze Dev, WTF? I wish I had some useful information to give you. Praying for some answers soon for you buddy. I hate to hear this.

Yes. I heard one of their songs and punched myself in the mouth out of frustration that garbage like what they put out is being passed off as music. The swelling took care of the rest.

I just assumed you took out the rage on yourself to save your spouse.

A ridiculous claim was made about me here at school, behind my back. Talked to the Principal about it and she's been great, but it's a kick in the stomach. Say this sh!t to my face so we can both learn from the situation instead of going behind my back like a whiny, ill-informed coward.

The world is conspiring against me playing golf right now.

Getting people to commit to a round of weekend golf guess I will just keep going solo....:banghead:

fighting a head cold or something. Could not come at a worse time. Mom in the hospital, travel this weekend, and busy as heck at work.

fighting a head cold or something. Could not come at a worse time. Mom in the hospital, travel this weekend, and busy as heck at work.

Brother, I hope Coersitus did not make its way to N. FL. Its awful.
Get plenty of vitamin C.

Wow, some of you guys are dealing with some real "stuff". I'm sorry for all of you. Thoughts and prayers you way.

Condolences MudFlap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is directed at JB - Stop eating food in bed, that's disgusting! We have a kitchen table, us it!

I am a bit of a neat freak, and crumbs are one of my biggest pet peeves because we live in Florida, therefore, we have lots of bugs. Why did I marry a slob!

Blood work results came back for my daughter and it indicates she has some form of herpes. Doctor said it is most likely from when my wife was breastfeeding my daughter and got Shingles which went undiagnosed for a few days which can transfer to the child. They want us to go back with the bloodwork to infectious disease for a treatment plan. We sent the results to the infectious disease doctor and they disagree with the results and said that it is not a valid test for herpes and they dont think she has it and that we have to go back in on Friday. The swings of emotion and frustration are getting to be too much. I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back