WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice setups everyone!

Love those Nickents! I still can't get over how easy they are to hit.

Oh hell, that is my biggest problem club! I guess I just need to practice practice practice......

Revised 3/13/10

Revised 3/13/10

Added a "couple" items to the bag.
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

great wedges 2659!!!

Nice! Love those Oban shafts and that crazy blue color!

Since I have updated my bag, here are some new shots.

809154936_i27cF-L.jpg

809154740_4qtGX-L.jpg

809154901_jHNA5-L.jpg

809154643_vCuAW-L.jpg

809154679_qMZDh-L.jpg

809154803_PXq6q-L.jpg

809154863_9oyM8-L.jpg

809154756_7xSvn-L.jpg

809154824_NKZwi-L.jpg

Thats a sweet TM bag! Those Nike irons are starting to grow on me more and more. I need to stop seeing them. lol.

nice fellas. JB, thanks for throwing some pics of the machspeeds up. those are gorgeous!

Sweet looking bag there JB.

Since I have updated my bag, here are some new shots.
Jeez, that looks good: No surprise there!

Have you played that bag (it looks like the tag is still on it)? If so, what do you think of the low putter-well. I love my putter-well, but I have never seen one that short: I am curious to find out how that works out.

Jeez, that looks good: No surprise there!

Have you played that bag (it looks like the tag is still on it)? If so, what do you think of the low putter-well. I love my putter-well, but I have never seen one that short: I am curious to find out how that works out.

I left the tag on because I am not sure I can keep it yet. But I have been playing it and really like it. I too thought the putter well being low could be an issue, but its really not and works quite well.

WOW

WOW

Good looking weapons there JB! I love the color of your golf bag too...... Blue is good :D

I like that bag, JB. The Superfast is way better than I thought. And is becoming my favorite may have to add the 3w.

Gorgeous shafts, Edward.

Love the wedges, JB.

Great pic's guy's. Edward, the ST looks very cool, especially with those Oban shafts.

JB, nice set up especially the putter. Can't go wrong with anything out of Tenn, home of Jack Daniels.

Awesome putter cover JB. Love the fact that it is still a SeeMore cover but with the JD logo's and colouring. That is probably the nicest cover I have seen.

Wow! There have been a lot of great additional posts since I last visited this thread. Everyone has some really nice setups.

I'm totally envious of those supertri owners.

Great bags, Edward and JB!

Here's a pic of my bag taken before my dance with old man par today...

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

Very Nice! That bag chatter gives your clubs character, yet they are very clean. :)

Nice set up RG, great pic's.

809154863_9oyM8-L.jpg

JB, is there a story on this head cover? The John Deere corporate headquarters and the John Deere Classic are located here, so I noticed that green and yellow really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back