What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea what im going to cook tonight... got alot of groceries the other day tho... hmm

Enchiladas.

homemade bean burritos with the works

Chop House night at the club. Hubby can't wait.

unknown.....

Chicken lettuce wraps.

steak, steamed veggies, baked potato

Burgers and mixed vegetables on the grill.

strip steak and sauteed veggies

:hungry: baked chicken with grilled veggies and mac and cheese for the lil troops :hungry:

last night I made a Mexican fiesta and tonight JB made Meatloaf and for sides he had mashed potatoes and for me I had steamed asparagus. Plus a delicious glass of wine. I have decided to start drinking. I have no vices at the moment and wine seemed like a good one to pick up.

BBQ Bacon Meatloaf...first time i've tried making it

BBQ Bacon Meatloaf...first time i've tried making it

How did your meatloaf turn out? I have never been a huge fan of meatloaf, well that and every time I tried t make it the outcome was a disaster. JB made a delicious meatloaf tonight I was very impressed, I even cleaned my plate.

last night I made a Mexican fiesta and tonight JB made Meatloaf and for sides he had mashed potatoes and for me I had steamed asparagus. Plus a delicious glass of wine. I have decided to start drinking. I have no vices at the moment and wine seemed like a good one to pick up.

I hope JB's cooking didn't lead you to that, lol. My cooking would do that to Liz. :D

I hope JB's cooking didn't lead you to that, lol. My cooking would do that to Liz. :D

lol! no, he is actually a great cook. We are both fortunate that we can cook, yet somehow we go out to eat more than we cook. Starting this week we decided to create a menu on Saturday, go to the store to get the ingredients we need and now we are cooking 5 nights a week. I am thrilled about this.

I decided to start drinking because my stress level is higher than normal lately and since I don't have any vices I thought wine would be a good one. I don't normally drink, I don't smoke, I don't emotionally eat, I am too lazy to run, so wine seems like a great options....I am of course kidding (sort of).

I'm sure JB is a great cook. I wish I was, but not the case. Funny part is, I own restaurants, lol. I can cook the best fish, pheasant, or quail on my grill, but my honey's not so big on that.

lol! no, he is actually a great cook. We are both fortunate that we can cook, yet somehow we go out to eat more than we cook. Starting this week we decided to create a menu on Saturday, go to the store to get the ingredients we need and now we are cooking 5 nights a week. I am thrilled about this.

I decided to start drinking because my stress level is higher than normal lately and since I don't have any vices I thought wine would be a good one. I don't normally drink, I don't smoke, I don't emotionally eat, I am too lazy to run, so wine seems like a great options....I am of course kidding (sort of).

In the game of life....win or lose, there's always booze :D

exactly! I am on glass #2 which is 2 more than I have had in about 6 months. Needless to say my cheeks are red and I am feeling happy.

well you can blame the sunburn for your cheeks...not the wine lol...I need to try to photoshop a wine glass into a lobster claw for your new avatar

Im making Cowffaloaf tonight and a salad to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back