THP Northeast Golf Outing (aka Quint State)

Don't forget Dyna is going, so now you gotta add in a sixth state and change the name!

If you want to drive that far, you're welcome. When we started cooking this up, we weren't aware of any northern New England members.

It might be worth it to see this stud, Diane, that likes hello kitty.

Anyone know how far from Hartford this place is? I'm 4 hours north of New Haven, CT. I think I can pull it off as a birthday/fathers day present.

Dyna AND Bortass would get us to Sept State Classic. Doesn't quite have the same ring.

One more state and we could call it the OctoMom!

Dyna AND Bortass would get us to Sept State Classic. Doesn't quite have the same ring.

One more state and we could call it the OctoMom!
Oy vey! Speaking of which, the lady who used to live across the street from me had 14 children: 7 girls and 7 boys.

Oy vey! Speaking of which, the lady who used to live across the street from me had 14 children: 7 girls and 7 boys.

Did she live in a shoe?

Kevin

Need to lock something in soon, otherwise may be hard to get a room & will end up sleeping on Diane or Claires livingroom floor.

We have a Dutch Colonial--two bedrooms and a full bath on the thrid floor. Hubby might have something to say about it, though.

Sounds like you're covered Dyna. I've left messages and sent emails - as soon as someone calls me back - we'll be set.

Course Is Set

Course Is Set

Ok - here is the info for the Quint State Outing

Location - Beekman Country Club

Date - June 19, 2010

First tee time - 12pm

Spaces being held - 16

Cost - $70 includes greens fees, cart and lunch in restaurant (your choice if you want to eat before or after round)

Need to confirm with Diane by June 10, 2010 for your space to be held.

Looks good. It seems that you'd just take 84 through Ct into NY to get to this course. Now I just gotta convince the wife that I'm heading out for a few days to play golf. I have a feeling I'd want to grab a hotel Fri and Sat night since I'm guessing it's a 6 hour drive for me.

Got plenty of time to make plans though.

If only I had a reason to go back east...

Sounds like you guys will have a good time. The course look nice.

Great job, Diane! Really looking forward to this.

Now I just have to work on my 300+ yard drives.

Great job, Diane! Really looking forward to this.

Now I just have to work on my 300+ yard drives.

this is the internet so why limit yourself? go for 350

Date - June 19, 2010

I am confirming right here, looks good to me.

2 questions, are you going to push so we can play the Highland 9? Don't care what other 9 we play or even if we play 27.

Lastly...you still wussing out on walking?:bulgy-eyes:

I am confirming right here, looks good to me.

2 questions, are you going to push so we can play the Highland 9? Don't care what other 9 we play or even if we play 27.

Lastly...you still wussing out on walking?:bulgy-eyes:

I've been there before - they tend to send groups out on Highland and Valley. If anyone really wants to play Taconic - I will call the pro and ask. It's a good course for a diverse group of golfers - everyone will have fun.

I made an executive decision - we're all riding. :beauty:

I call shotgun!

This looks like great fun!!! I wish I could fly back to join you for it. Have a wonderful time!

ok so in this entire thread, ive lost a couple key things

when and where

Date - June 19, 2010

First tee time - 12pm

Spaces being held - 16

Cost - $70 includes greens fees, cart and lunch in restaurant (your choice if you want to eat before or after round)

I thought you were Claire's date.

Do I get a date? :flowers4u:

Sorry I couldn't resist asking. :banana:

Very early in the process but what's the game plan regarding 'lunch'. I see it's included and was wondering if people planned to do it before or after in general. I'm assuming there will be a bit of a gathering at the 19th hole just so we can revel in Claire's 350 yard drives down the fairway, Diane's fashion sense, and laugh at my ineptitude on the course :D

Back