Sneak Peek Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of what you will find inside the Spring Issue of THP the magazine. Keep in mind that this issue is around 100 pages. So this is just a small taste of what is inside. You can pick up your copy here.

THP: The Magazine Spring Issue

801085498_t5thU-L.jpg

801660821_Gcp66-M.jpg

801660818_LKm7F-L.jpg

801660776_sAjKQ-L.jpg

801660764_zd5jx-M.jpg

801660791_zj55b-L.jpg

811698069_o9Pmx-M.jpg

811698088_E4Aau-M.jpg

811698079_x8VsG-L.jpg

811698076_YAWSJ-L.jpg

811698064_kPUzy-M.jpg

Looks even better than the first issue! Really love the target silohuette with the 'green' in the chest....that's cool:clapp:

Love the "Diamonds in the Rough" and "Players to Watch" page layouts. :clapp:
One thing I would suggest is perhaps a little more consistency? Many pages look like they're from completely different magazines.
Maybe something minor like the page numbers will help with that. :confused2:

• Admin
Love the "Diamonds in the Rough" and "Players to Watch" page layouts. :clapp:
One thing I would suggest is perhaps a little more consistency? Many pages look like they're from completely different magazines.
Maybe something minor like the page numbers will help with that. :confused2:

There are page numbers in the finished product. Keep in mind that these are just random samples from around 100 pages so I think you will find consistency when you see it.

There are page numbers in the finished product. Keep in mind that these are just random samples from around 100 pages so I think you will find consistency when you see it.
That's true, I'm sure it flows better as a whole.
One thing that's bothering me is "The Salon" title page. More specifically, the big, highlighted H, M, and S. Not a big deal, but I would consider making those whole words the same size (bigger than the surrounding text or not), since they are already standing out because of color.

• Admin
There will not be any changes to the actual look other than color matchups. This issue is heading to the printer for proofs. This was just a chance to show readers what is coming.

I'm liking the looks a lot. Can't wait for it to show up at the house.

Order sent. Can't wait. Anyone else think these might be collectible some day?

There will not be any changes to the actual look other than color matchups. This issue is heading to the printer for proofs. This was just a chance to show readers what is coming.
Yeah, I figured that. Just something to consider for future issues if you continue that section.
Honestly though, if I'm nitpicking like that, I find nothing wrong with more important elements. The overall look and feel of everything is really nice. There are plenty of magazines that I could criticize about much bigger things. :D

"Prodcut Showcase" -----------> Penta Page

Looks great other than ^

I noticed that misspelling as well. Not a big deal though.

Magazine looks great! I like that each section looks a bit different from others. Pics are amazing!

Very cool indeed. I'm really looking forward to "Diamond in the Rough" and the "Driver Shoot-out" details. Looks like a tremendous amount of info. "Shafts for Newbies" will really be the hoot for me. I can't wait.

I noticed that misspelling as well. Not a big deal though.

Magazine looks great! I like that each section looks a bit different from others. Pics are amazing!

The word was changed before it went to printer. Thank goodness.

I like it already and I can't wait to see the entire magazine when it appears in my mailbox :)

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! The Driver shootout looks reall good. I like how it looks like a case file

Thanks everybody. It is always nice to hear.

Very nice looking i am looking forward to reading it.

Great pics, JB. Love the graphics and the color palette. Can't wait for mine.

I have one on order!!! It looks great

Looks great JB, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from your team. Just put in my order.

Back