CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Ladies,

My girlfriend is not new, but looking to improve in the game of golf. She has trouble keeping her swing fluid and consistent around her chest. She feels 'the twins' get in the way. Any tips or suggestions?

A really tight sports bra is what my wife uses. There's a reason so many of the LPGA stars are not exactly gifted in the chestal region.

Re: Female question.

negative.

Spoiler
i have huge knockers...

...you just have to know how to work around them.

and I wear regular under-apparatus'. I never sacrifice fashion. sports bra's are for jogging and crap like that.

Then I need to get you and my wife together for a lesson.

negative.

Spoiler
i have huge knockers...

...you just have to know how to work around them.

and I wear regular under-apparatus'. I never sacrifice fashion. sports bra's are for jogging and crap like that.

:bomb::bomb:

it goes w/o saying....pics? :confused2:

Three basic options:
  1. Around,
  2. Over, and
  3. Under (basically, around and squeezed together).
Watch Christina Kim, or Cristie Kerr.

Last edited:
Re: Female question.

the proof is out there....

but you're gonna have to bust out your sherlock holmes costumes and search around....

I don't make it easy on anyone...

:zdance: haha

Easy is no fun anyway!

Unfortunately I don't have this problem :(

Ladies,

My girlfriend is not new, but looking to improve in the game of golf. She has trouble keeping her swing fluid and consistent around her chest. She feels 'the twins' get in the way. Any tips or suggestions?

Uh, I suggest just complimenting her every shot! :clapp:

Kind of inappropriate

You opened the door Thainer.

As far as your question goes - it's never been an issue for me - I started golfing at age 13 so my swing evolved with me.

I suggest your girlfriend find a teacher who is used to teaching women or men with large bellies if she's having that much of a problem. All the women I know either wear a sports bra - I'm with SD on that one though - I don't like them - they make you look like you have a uniboob - or they have learned to swing around them. Women spend every day working around them - golf isn't much different unless they're new and you have to relearn how to work around them.

they make you look like you have a uniboob

unless they're new and you have to relearn how to work around them.

I have heard of the unibrow and the Unabomber, but never the uniboob. That has been filed away in my brain. Bravo.

"unless they're new". LOL. Another beauty.

Kevin

That's why we love Diane! :D

Gentlemen - I'm always happy to help.

I have heard of the unibrow and the Unabomber, but never the uniboob. That has been filed away in my brain. Bravo.

"unless they're new". LOL. Another beauty.

Kevin

She meant new to golf.

But you knew that.

Back