#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

for some reason I keep imagining the theme song to Jeopardy play as people are waiting to find out who's going.....

reading the SeeMore thread this weekend made me think of how cool this event is going to be. Wilson Staff celebrating 100 years and THPers is going to be a magical combination for whoever gets picked for this.

Good luck to all of you (us) who entered in this one!

Can't wait to see who the lucky 6 are, hopefully I am one of them!

soon-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2228.jpg

that is one freaky looking ostrich, I never liked them...

good luck everyone who entered, it's going to be epic I think!!

Highlands of Elgin is #2 on the Top 50 You Can Play list for Illinois. That's pretty freaking cool. Beat out some rather highly regarded courses.

This is saying something. A great golf course, Wilson Golf, THP, and THPeeps. This will be an awesome weekend. Good luck all. I hope to join whoever gets selected too.

Good luck to evryone.

I have the jeopardy song playing over and over in my head right now. Good luck everyone.

I cannot wait to see who wins. Hopefully me.

Looking forward to seeing who is picked! Fingers crossed that I am one of them.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Good luck all, going to be one heck of an event for sure!!!

keep-calm-and-good-luck-86.png

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some lucky people here in the next couple of days!

Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see who the lucky 6 are!

I'd be willing to go off of my diet for some of those famous Chicago hot dogs I've read about if I win!

I'd be willing to go off of my diet for some of those famous Chicago hot dogs I've read about if I win!

Hot Dogs and Pizza....and a Big Beef with hot peppers and mozzarella cheese!

From The HTC One Blue!

Good luck to everyone that entered!

This will be an amazing event and being close to where I live - would love to sneak into this one.

Do we know when they are going to start announcing who has gotten in on this awesome event? My work is suffering because I keep checking the forums and/or my phone, lol.

Nothing yet will probably take some time to go through the entries just gotta be patient.

I don't want to be patient Mike. I just don't.

wilsonwater-2.gif

Back