The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

If no one will claim it, I've got dibs :D

Re: The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

Golf Chick said:
If no one will claim it, I've got dibs :D
Judging by GG's doral call, I think she needs it most.

Come over here so I can smack ya! hehe

So JB, we still gotta make a ruling!

If they are actually a member and can verify that and have 5 posts, they are good. If they cannot, they are not eligible for prizes. It was in the original post, there is not much more we can do.

OMG! Georgetown is going to destroy my bracket!

OMG! Georgetown is going to destroy my bracket!

I don't understand. Are you going to make me watch the game to see what you mean?

I don't understand. Are you going to make me watch the game to see what you mean?

They are losing badly. I have them in the Elite 8.

They are losing badly. I have them in the Elite 8.

I have no clue what the Elite 8 means, but I chose them to win the entire game so I'm probably in trouble.

I have no clue what the Elite 8 means, but I chose them to win the entire game so I'm probably in trouble.

It's what the last 8 teams left in the tournament are called.

Re: The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

mytime said:
It's what the last 8 teams left in the tournament are called.
Elite eight

Misread sorry

Thainer - do you only read the last post in a thread or do you just like Jeopardy?

I have Georgetown winning one game. So they can lose, it's fine with me. It's only halftime though.

I have Georgetown winning one game. So they can lose, it's fine with me. It's only halftime though.

Me too. I have them losing in round 2.

I only have Kansas winning one game. J/K! lol

I only have Kansas winning one game. J/K! lol

McLovin on The Dan Patrick show claims he has Lehigh winning it all. LMAO I want to say he had Marquette and Lehigh in the championship game. He claims he does it all by coin flip.

McLovin on The Dan Patrick show claims he has Lehigh winning it all. LMAO I want to say he had Marquette and Lehigh in the championship game. He claims he does it all by coin flip.

Maybe I should try that.....

Georgetown wins.

Bank it.

(I was right about 'Nova coming back to win it, and I'll be right about this as well)

Georgetown is gonna lose. Their only a sweet sixteen team for me so I'm ok.

Georgetown wins.

Bank it.

(I was right about 'Nova coming back to win it, and I'll be right about this as well)

I think your definition of bank it means something different than mine.

Sounds like quite a few to G'Town to go a ways. Glad I didn't. I'm still out on Vandy though.

I'm throwing in the towel now, my bracket is so busted it isn't even funny anymore.

Vandy really hurt me, i hat them to the 4. Marquette better hold on though!

Vandy hurt a tad. I had GTown out next round anyway. Not a good start for the tourney.

Crap... Marquette blew it too :( there goes another good chunk of my bracket...

Back