adams a7os or diablo edge iron sets

has anybody hit both?

I have hit both quite a bit.

Looks - Personal preference
Feel - Close, but the edge might go to the a7os. Very close though.
Distance - Not even close. The Edges were atleast a full club longer for me.
Performance - I very much preferred the Edges once I got used to the distance.

very interesting, i picked up about a club when i swiched to the a7os from my x22s. i thought the a7os was more forgiving and the xtra length was a bonus. how do mid irons/hybrids compare? are diablo lofts or length that much different than the os to get the added length? our hcps are close, i now hit the os 8 iron 147-150 with reg. graphite shafts. im happy with the os but i was happy with x22s till i hit the os. what do you think? thanks.

very interesting, i picked up about a club when i swiched to the a7os from my x22s. i thought the a7os was more forgiving and the xtra length was a bonus. how do mid irons/hybrids compare? are diablo lofts or length that much different than the os to get the added length? our hcps are close, i now hit the os 8 iron 147-150 with reg. graphite shafts. im happy with the os but i was happy with x22s till i hit the os. what do you think? thanks.

Hmmm. I did not think the a7os was longer than the X-22s at all. In fact I would put them at equal. The Adams are 1* stronger I believe, but I did not really notice a difference due mainly to ball flight.

But I would definitely put the Edge irons longer from my testing. In the end, if you are happy, I would not spend the money. But that is just me. However if you are asking which one i would choose, I would choose the Diablo edge irons. Neither are bad though. All you can do is hit them both right?

Back