What glove do you use?

Etonic G-SOK All Weather

Re: What glove do you use?

used to be faithful to the titleist players glove but then switched to the freebies callaway tosses my way.

whatever the players/tour glove they make....that's the one. it's decent. I go through gloves like TW goes through pancake house ho's.

footjoy weathersof..

not a fan of leather gloves..either too thin or too thick for me..

I just got a Bionic glove, which I love. I'm surprised how much I like it.

I found that when I wear a glove I tend to pull most shots to the left. No glove...and I hit it straight.

btw...love your avatar

thanks man! yoda should be an inspiration to us all. i also like your forum name (grateful dead influenced?)

i also tend to have a bit of a stronger grip with a glove but like i said, it's hard to find them that will fit. i would need a XXL and i just can't find them for a lefty. Perhaps big lefty in AZ could help a brother out?

footjoy weathersof..

not a fan of leather gloves..either too thin or too thick for me..

Not to seem contrary, but WeatherSof gloves are leather gloves (at least in the critical areas), specifically sheepskin (Cabretta).

-JP

Gloves

Gloves

I only wear a glove in the winter time. My hands get so dry from the cold wind and the finger splits hurt like paper cuts. Part of the senior thing I suppose :eek:(

In the winter sometimes I am forced to wear two gloves and my feel goes out the window as does my handicap :D

No glove in the summer time for me..

My hands get dry too - even in the Winter when I'm wearing Winter gloves on both hands.

I only wear a glove in the winter time. My hands get so dry from the cold wind and the finger splits hurt like paper cuts. Part of the senior thing I suppose :eek:(

In the winter sometimes I am forced to wear two gloves and my feel goes out the window as does my handicap :D

My hands get dry too - even in the Winter when I'm wearing Winter gloves on both hands.

tha shanks hooked me up with some golf mittens this year and i love those things when it's cold outside. my hands stay warm and dry yet when it's time to hit i can give it the bare handed treatment.

used to be faithful to the titleist players glove but then switched to the freebies callaway tosses my way.

whatever the players/tour glove they make....that's the one. it's decent. I go through gloves like TW goes through pancake house ho's.

me too (the gloves not the ho's)
altho you can give me all of tigers "problems" any day of the week... even trade

This is me too. The only time I wear a glove is when it's cold and rainy, which are conditions I don't enjoy playing in anyway. When I do play in the rain, I'll put on Footjoy's Rainjoy gloves.

I wore the bionic glove last most of last year. They are more expensive but they seem to last much longer than the typical glove.

I just picked up a Bionic classic glove, hopefully it will last longer than the pro series I tried last year. If not I'll go back to the $10 Nike and TaylorMade gloves.

I have gotten to where i like the Nike Elite Feel golves.

I use the FJ Sta-Soft. I have found it to offer me the best fit, feel, and durability.

yep. I'm a retired tour rat...

sweet! i was lucky enough to see them once. i used to tour around following phish for a few years, i figured it was as close as i could get.

Not to seem contrary, but WeatherSof gloves are leather gloves (at least in the critical areas), specifically sheepskin (Cabretta).

-JP

yes but primarily microfiber in fit. thumb and extended palm have cabretta patches for durability but the microfiber in the fingers and overall fit of the glove is what i like.
i maybe should have said full leather gloves for clarity ;)

Taylormade Tour Preferred. Similar to the R7/R9 glove but better fit. Starting to get hard to find. May have nto go back to FJ.

Mizuno it fits the best.

Mizuno it fits the best.

At least for me.

sweet! i was lucky enough to see them once. i used to tour around following phish for a few years, i figured it was as close as i could get.

I was fortunate enough to catch about 50 shows...not including JGB band, ratdog, phil & friends, etc. Probably another 50 with them added. I did the phish thing for a short time. Wasn't really my scene though. did get to see a nye show at msg...that was way cool!

I was fortunate enough to catch about 50 shows...not including JGB band, ratdog, phil & friends, etc. Probably another 50 with them added. I did the phish thing for a short time. Wasn't really my scene though. did get to see a nye show at msg...that was way cool!

i was at that show! i slowly grew out of them but every now and then i'll pop an old bootleg in just for nostalgia's sake.

I play a Bionic, and just yesterday I ripped through the palm :( I sad now :(

Is THP getting some of these to review?

I use the Bionic Pro. A little expensive but I love it.

I play the John Daly glove. Thanks THP!

Back