THP: The Magazine Pre-Orders

It is very nice. It will be nice to see it in print and all put together.

Thanks Smalls. We think the designer really outdid himself this time and my personal opinion is people will really like the look even more than the last time. There is just so much information especially in the interviews. The shaft interview was one of my favorites and helped me a lot. The interview with a master clubmaker was informative, funny, and a great read as well.

I knew squat about shafts before. Now I at least fake it a little.:D

I think the Hoeflich interview was my favorite thing. The design on the Product Showcase is very clever.

I knew squat about shafts before. Now I at least fake it a little.:D

I think the Hoeflich interview was my favorite thing. The design on the Product Showcase is very clever.

Thanks smalls. I too loved that interview. I think everybody will be pleased with this one.

I'm in.

Kevin

Seeing as how I am doing a shaft review for THP I am very interested in the shaft article!

I am in. It'll be a must read.

Magazines will begin shipping on 4/1 if not sooner. Thanks for everybody that has bought them. We never expected a turn out like this.

Magazines will begin shipping on 4/1 if not sooner. Thanks for everybody that has bought them. We never expected a turn out like this.

How many pre-orders have you had so far? I just ordered one today!

yay, I know what I'll be reading on the plane ride down to THP-Land :)

That's great, can't wait to get it.

Just got word from the printer and the magazines will be shipping Friday to those that have pre-ordered.

For those that pre-ordered, your magazine should be shipping tomorrow.

For those that pre-ordered, your magazine should be shipping tomorrow.

fantastic!! i anticipate the arrival of this magazine very much. i'll have to find a hinding spot for it b/c foster loves to get a hold of his pappa's magazines.

I got notice yesterday that my issue has shipped.....can't wait!

If people ordered through Google Checkout, they would receive a shipping notice. If they used Paypal, there is not one.

I will be trying to pick up mine at a brick & mortar store, just for kicks. It will be fun to see it there!

I drove past Barnes & Nobles tonight to get the magazine. I had my digital camera on me:

The trees are starting to bloom over here.

I thought it would be fun to take a shot of the magazine in the rack with all the other golf magazines...

...but I couldn't find it with the other golf magazines, or the golf books.

Sold out? Misplaced? Or did they never have it? I will never find out because I will order my copy online tonight!

I just called my local B&N and they don't carry it. The clerk even walked over to the magazine racks to look ("It'll have Jim Furyk on the cover"), but he said he didn't see any. He did say that different B&Ns carry different periodicals - do you know if they're making their way out to Oregon JB?

I just called my local B&N and they don't carry it. The clerk even walked over to the magazine racks to look ("It'll have Jim Furyk on the cover"), but he said he didn't see any. He did say that different B&Ns carry different periodicals - do you know if they're making their way out to Oregon JB?

Bonk,
We do not have a list because it is through our distributor. We do know that it went to the top 48 stores according to them. It can be ordered right here on the site as well.

Back