The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

I'm putting the blame on Sherron Collins and Tyshawn Taylor for that loss, they were a combined 0 for 11 from beyond the arc and 4 for 21 from the field. WTF? Not to mention Collins as usual turning the ball over because he plays out of control. I'm glad he's a senior.

i hear ya MO but he's been good for Kansas as well. If he weren't there they probably wouldn't have been as good as they were all year. it's easy to lay the blame on the players but to me, that loss can be blamed on your coach. he should've been pressuring them all game. i've never understood why the elite programs don't pressure the hell out of mid-major teams, ie, the arkansas teams and their 40 minutes of hell. the kid from northern iowa that made the three in the last 30 seconds said he shot it b/c he was afraid they'd turn the ball over.

I am pretending I didn’t fill out a bracket! :D

Games start up again tonight. Now's when we who took Kansas start dropping like flies!

Wow, the 'Cuse is out.

Wow, the 'Cuse is out.

I would've hoped that they last at least one more round for the sake of my bracket. What the hell, everyone's bracket this year is FUBAR anyways. If you can't beat them...

I'm still in good standing.

I'd love to see Kentucky and Duke lose this round too. It would make the KU loss hurt just a little less!

I just wish this game would end in time for me to take K-State in the Steak game.

I just wish this game would end in time for me to take K-State in the Steak game.

There's a steak game??? Now that's what you call a game!!!

Man I did way better at this last year.. I should have just choosen all the high seeds. Went with choosing upsets this year :(

well, my bracket just gets worse. thanks syracuse. i really can't wait to watch the NIT.

!@#)*&(^%$#! Butler! :angry:

I can't believe that ref missed that call at the end of regulation of the KState game. I can understand losing on a great shot but to have an official effect the outcome of a game. :angry:

Wow. Double OT.

This game is CRAZY. 3's just falling out of the sky for Xavier!

This game is great. I just hope K-State can pull it out!

I dont like to blame games on refs. Fact is, K-State has had multiple opportunities to put this game away, and have failed to do so. They're letting Xavier hang around, which can come back to bite them....

What a great game!!!!:clapp:

It's raining!!!

That was a great game.

That makes half of my final four now gone thanks to Syracuse. But my final two and my champion are still there!

WOW! I'm tied in 6th :clapp:

Ohio State. Lost to #6 Tennessee.
Duke. Losing to #4 Purdue (but not by much)
Michigan State. Losing to N. Iowa (#9)

I'd love to see a Final Four with at best #3 seeds! (And K-State). Wouldn't a Baylor/K-State be unbelievable? Kentucky still needs to lose though!

Im done. Ohio state just did me in..

Back