The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the greatest golf skirt picture...ever.

but it might be NSFW. so you're all missing out.

:p

NSFW would imply it would not be ok to look at where I presently am but at home should be ok; so you can go ahead and post it. :D

I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow :) YAY!!! Tomorrow is a holiday for us (Caesar Chavez Day) :clapp:

I posted in my GolfTec thread about working with the Swing Setter and how I really liked it.

v3.0 is a prince--he had one he wasn't using & shipped it to me. It arrived yesterday. v3.0 had even regripped it (for himself), so I didn't have to deal with a molded right-hand grip. This is fabulous.

I have to admit--the kids and I were all trying it out, and The Kid (who plays baseball but hates golf) did the best job with it. Must be all the batting.

Anyway, this is one more instance of how great the forum members are. Go give v3.0 some positive rep. :joy:

That's very cool. +1 for v3.0!

I posted in my GolfTec thread about working with the Swing Setter and how I really liked it.

v3.0 is a prince--he had one he wasn't using & shipped it to me. It arrived yesterday. v3.0 had even regripped it (for himself), so I didn't have to deal with a molded right-hand grip. This is fabulous.
If you're happy, I'm happy. :act-up:

I should really make an effort to empty my golf-closet some more, as it is FULL and overflowing! Tough job: Several iron-sets and all the gear I started with seems to have sentimental value. And I won't get rid of any putter that I have ever putted well with. And I am quite fond of my 6-iron (singles) collection as well. And then there are the lovely persimmons that I bought just for the hell of it. It remains to be seen what will come of it.....

I read an article about the cupcakes at Crumbs Bakery and discovered there is one near me. I bought cupcakes yesterday and they are almost as good as homemade cupcakes. The cake is light and the frosting is divine.

What's the drinking age in Canada Dent?

18 Diane.

It was 18 in CT when I turned 18. Then it changed to 19 on July 1 of the following year, but they didn't grandfather anyone in. So I could drink for 11 months, then I couldn't drink for 3 weeks until I turned 19.

I read an article about the cupcakes at Crumbs Bakery and discovered there is one near me. I bought cupcakes yesterday and they are almost as good as homemade cupcakes. The cake is light and the frosting is divine.

There is one by us. Gasmam loves it there.

There is one by us. Gasmam loves it there.

It's an amazing wonderful place - the entire display case is filled with different flavor cupcakes in different sizes.

I'm on spring break. My 18th birthday is on spring break. 'Nuff said.

Sounds like our next THP contest... "How many Canadian Mounties will it take to throw Dent in jail?"

I just had a piece of Coffee Bark that I got at Williams Sonoma - it has a layer of dark chocolate and a layer of white chocolate with ground up coffee beans mixed in. I really couldn't ask for anything more. It is yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back