Must have alcohol

That's an awesome Evel story v3.0, thanks for posting, I've never read that before.

No pool table, I do have a poker table though. If I got a pool table I would have to get a poker table top for poker games as I wouldn't have room for both. As long as the felt was completely covered I wouldn't mind.

Big screen, yep, with my PS3 and XBox. Big comfy couch and my recliner, pinball, Pole Position arcade game, lots of sports memorabilia and probably my favorite thing of all because I've never seen another man cave with one, the bathroom has a urinal. My wife hates cleaning it but I think it was a great idea!

Now that's cool, the urinal especially.

CC. Diet Coke. Bottles of Seltzer.

Absolute. Dry Vermouth. Blue Cheese and Anchovy olives. Big ones.

Tullamore Dew.

Plenty of ice. Always.

Kevin

dad got me started on the Jack. love that guy.

dad I mean.

Not since that incident where the Jack was followed the next day by a four hour airline flight that was pure turbulence. I haven't been able to drink hard liquor since.

Thanks for the suggestions guys and Dent, I'll get some pictures up when I get it cleaned up down there and my lighting guy comes back to finish it up Monday.

Here's a list the wife and I came up with...
Grey Goose and Absolut Citron (she likes lemon drops)
Patron Silver
Dewars, Johnny Black and my precious Highland Park 30 year old
Crown, Jack, Seagrams 7, Jameson
Jim Beam and Makers Mark
Tanqueray
Bacardi Silver
Remy Martin
Baileys
Triple Sec
Vermouth - Dry and Sweet
Angostura Bitters
Coke, 7up and Tonic in small bottles so they don't go flat.
A chip tree for snacks (good one SD)

She's in charge of filling the wine fridge, I'm not into wine. I'm not even really much of a drinker, haha :confused2:

Let me know what you guys think.

That looks like a solid list for some casual get-togethers. For an irish whiskey, I prefer Bushmills or Tullamore Dew over Jameson.

Not to sound like an idiot, Ill leave that for the other threads but do people still drink Jim Beam? It doesnt seem like people drink it out here.

I do... I do... That's my whiskey of choice over the other mass produced varieties (other than Crown of course).

Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek and Makers Mark.

My man cave bar is finally getting finished this weekend, I have 2 taps that will be Bud Lite and Yuengling but the rest of the alcohol is undecided, what would you stock up with?

Finally a shopping trip that is going to be fun :D

I looooove Yuengling but they don't sell it in Ohio for whatever reason.. In any case, always have amaretto, bud light, and orange juice on hand! Rep for anyone who can tell me the drink I am thinking of... (And it may just be a Miami University drink, I don't know)

Grey Goose
Black Bush
Woodford Reserve
Patron Silver
Johnny Walker Green
Bombay Saphire

Back