What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I just watched North Shore. Hawaii would be nice right about now.

Is the North Shore you watched a TV show, or are you talking about the movie with Nia Peeples? The movie cracked me up - the "locals" were over the top.

Is the North Shore you watched a TV show, or are you talking about the movie with Nia Peeples? The movie cracked me up - the "locals" were over the top.

"strubb it kook!" lolz... that movie was hillarious... classic

im watching the final round of the kia classic

The rain come down for the second day in a row.....no where did I place that ark thing?

The movie barney. The lady has never seen it so I made her watch it and let me say, it has aged well. That might be one of my most watched movies of all time. Next week Im going to make her watch RAD. Nia Peeples looked pretty good in that movie.

"strubb it kook!" lolz... that movie was hillarious... classic
"Hey Howlee. Howlee to you too"

We once shared a suite at a hockey game with Laird Hamilton and a bunch of others. We just turned 21 and the booze was flowing. By the end of the game my buddy was wasted and we made him scream " Burkhart you Bastard". He looked over at us and cracked a smile.

We once shared a suite at a hockey game with Laird Hamilton and a bunch of others. We just turned 21 and the booze was flowing. By the end of the game my buddy was wasted and we made him scream " Burkhart you Bastard". He looked over at us and cracked a smile.

yeah ive met him in the water... hes kinda a jackhole "im gonna surf the big waves of the north shore!"

yeah ive met him in the water... hes kinda a jackhole "im gonna surf the big waves of the north shore!"

He seemed like he could of been like that but his wife was with him and he was drinking as well. Are you a Soul surfer Russ?

He seemed like he could of been like that but his wife was with him and he was drinking as well. Are you a Soul surfer Russ?

according to the north shore... im a hotdogger... lolz

im watching haney project ondemand

Last edited:
24. Bauer just took out a team of elite soldiers.

Re: What are you watching?

The Forbidden Kingdom

Love a good gongfu flick

Justified. Raylan Givens is fast on the draw.

Kevin

got done with idol... now its i (almost) got away with it

...V...

Esox said:
Justified. Raylan Givens is fast on the draw.

Kevin

I switched. I've never watched it....but it looks interesting. I'll have to catch it from the beginning.

Meet Joe Black.

Deal or no deal

I switched. I've never watched it....but it looks interesting. I'll have to catch it from the beginning.

Meet Joe Black.

Ive watched the first two and I find it entertaining. Its worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back