THP FL Golf Outing

JB, i think my old man might be making the trip with me, is that cool?

Of course it is. PM me his shirt size.

Look what just arrived for everybody to test out!!!!

Bettinardi Putters

823555922_W5obR-L.jpg

Re: THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

Re: THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

Bettinardi Putters

823555922_W5obR-L.jpg

wow theres a bunch of them too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thats just plain sick right there. Dang you! :clapp:

that is a :poop:load of putters!!!! can't wait to play with them! At this rate I may forego bringing my own clubs and play with all the demo clubs...hmmmmmm

Bettinardi Putters

823555922_W5obR-L.jpg

We may not have irons for you though Thanks. Only a couple of sets.

Sweet jeebus that's a lot of flatsticks!

We may not have irons for you though Thanks. Only a couple of sets.

Maybe he's a minimalist. Driver, putter and maybe an iron. :D

that is a :poop:load of putters!!!! can't wait to play with them! At this rate I may forego bringing my own clubs and play with all the demo clubs...hmmmmmm

Just need to make more room for some additional clubs! Maybe leave a couple clubs behind and come home with some new memebers!

After seeing all the demo stuff it makes me even angrier that the wife put the kibosh on this. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

After seeing all the demo stuff it makes me even angrier that the wife put the kibosh on this. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just buy her flowers and leave a note saying 'gone THP'ing' :clapp:

Just need to make more room for some additional clubs! Maybe leave a couple clubs behind and come home with some new memebers!

Yeah, you could play the stupid card and say I forgot this and this and this and use it as an excuse to buy the clubs. "Well, you see dear, I forgot my putter on the way there and it's important to play with one and luckily enough they have all these putters for me to try out and buy so I went ahead and bought three just in case I lost another one." :D

Homey don't need no excuse to buy clubs

Yeah, you could play the stupid card and say I forgot this and this and this and use it as an excuse to buy the clubs.

Yeah, you could play the stupid card and say I forgot this and this and this and use it as an excuse to buy the clubs. "Well, you see dear, I forgot my putter on the way there and it's important to play with one and luckily enough they have all these putters for me to try out and buy so I went ahead and bought three just in case I lost another one." :D

I think the putter would turn into an expensive domestic violence evidence subission.

i've just decided that i'm officially going to become a right handed putter.

i've just decided that i'm officially going to become a right handed putter.

Welcome to a much bigger world (and you better not let your fellow lefties hear you say that, they might beat you to death with a right handed putter in your sleep (if they could actually make contact with it that is)).

Welcome to a much bigger world (and you better not let your fellow lefties hear you say that, they might beat you to death with a right handed putter in your sleep (if they could actually make contact with it that is)).

i use to putt right handed when i first started but it just looks weird looking down the line with my right eye. i still miss plenty of putts so perhaps being a righty on the green can't hurt. i just want to roll some of these.

Well when you are here for the outing you can try my SeeMore M6 since it can be used as a right or left handed putter.

NICE!!! can't wait to try out one of those, especially with the alignment aids.

I think the putter would turn into an expensive domestic violence evidence subission.

I'll quote a famous golfer by saying, "That is a private matter between me and my wife. All the information you need is in the police report."

Two words: THANKS!!!! and WOW!!!!!

Back