Belt Buckles - Your Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a thread a while back with different buckles, but it got long and we have so many new members on that I thought it would be a great place to have a new thread for people to show off their buckle collection. Plus I was organizing my closet with a 2nd belt rack and came across some that I forgot I had. Here is my collection.

Just Buckles
829513146_8BeQM-L-1.jpg

829513180_GhJ3e-L-1.jpg

Buckles Attached (Non-Removable)
829513092_HDnPd-L-1.jpg

Some More Have been added
1043269300_N7SN5-L.jpg

Last edited:
very cool collection JB! love the tattoo golf buckle, been wanting one of those for while.

Wow Impressive JB!

Mine are all non-detatchable:

-White Subseventy Belt
-Black Subseventy Belt
-White Phresh Belt
-Orange Sligo Belt

wow that is an amazing collection!

I have a few, but I can only locate 1 at the moment. I got them when I was in more of a punk/hard core part of my life.

I have:
Pink and black nautical star
a silver stylized heart
a 4 leaf clover with skull and crossbone in the middle.

Those are nice. Gives me something to shoot for. :D

Do you remember what post the buckles were in originally JB?

• Admin
Do you remember what post the buckles were in originally JB?

No, that is why I started this one TGM. I cannot find them. I loved your "bacon" buckle.

No, that is why I started this one TGM. I cannot find them. I loved your "bacon" buckle.
Ill have to search. I do love bacon.

My picture sucks but here is some of mine. I have a lot of stupid ones.
IMG_1048.jpg

Nice Gas! The JL belt looks a little worn but the Buckle is awesome!!! Have you seen the flat black version of those? Wow!

Nice Gas! The JL belt looks a little worn but the Buckle is awesome!!! Have you seen the flat black version of those? Wow!

Im convinced that their straps are some of the worst quality I have encountered in all my style reviews. They look great and last about 3 months.

Im convinced that their straps are some of the worst quality I have encountered in all my style reviews. They look great and last about 3 months.

I could see it. I'm starting to see an example of that with my sub seventy belts, the backs are just shredded and the belt holes are useless now.

That JL belt is only a year old. I dont wear it anymore, I just cut off the buckle.

Yeah ever since I read that review I've been keeping an eye out for it... and I'm trying not to pay an arm and a leg for it either. IJP is awesome, but you have to pay for it...

Yes you do, and with so many great brands out there, it is hard to do.

JB, better keep your eyes on that Puma set up, I like it! :angel:

Great, eclectic collections. But I'm surprised I'm not seeing more Sumi-G buckles. I'm clearly biased, but they are awfully hot.

Great, eclectic collections. But I'm surprised I'm not seeing more Sumi-G buckles. I'm clearly biased, but they are awfully hot.

We had one but as requested, used it for a contest. We love the Sumi-G buckles and I think when more people post their info, you will see a few of them on here. I know a few forum members that love theirs.

So, you're not-so-subtly telling me you're all out of Sumi-G belts? I do remember the kind thing you did sending one to Dyna last summer. Very cool. We are getting our new ones in that you saw at the PGA show. Manufacturing delays have pushed delivery. Guess I need to look into the JB needs a Sumi-G belt situation. Hmmm.

Actually I was not, but I am always game...haha. Dyna did get one and he said that he likes it quite a bit.

I have 2 adidas belts, both pink!! Nothing special or spectacular :)

I just thought of some more belts that I have...haa haa, I have the pink/blue reversible Nike belt and a brown Lija belt. So that makes it 4 total :D

My collection at the moment...

IMG00188-20100408-2205-1.jpg

You guys know I'm a Sligo fan and I have a bunch of their gear so I have most of their buckles... as well as some other brands, I try not to brand mix. I'm also half Chinese so I have 2 Dragon buckles too... Including my big AK buckle.

Back