What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I pretty much agreed to buy some TM Rocketbladez today from my local pro shop! Feeling gooooood and can't wait to get my grubby little hands on them already!

The "Tucker cover" arrived today

ysu8y7u2.jpg

John Deere Classic SeeMore putter cover. My Mom works for a John Deere distributor and will love it.

My Launch Monitor arrived today. Unfortunately, I couldn't do much with it due to my rib injury.
IMG_3527_zps2fa25773.jpg

Just some much-needed range balls.

Tee time

Order from Gmamas came in. Couldn't be happier about the shirts 6 for 90$! Come on it doesn't get any better. Styles of material, colors, and patterns is great.

New golf shoes and balls as well as a ping pioneer bag for my i20's. Can't wait for the next round!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Silver biocell driver! Here's to hitting a few more fairways the end of this summer!

Last edited:
Bought me some AdiZero's!
15383.jpg
Very nice. I've been happy with mine, you are going to like them.

I picked up a couple of Puma belts for $15...sometimes you gotta love Ross.

Dozen Nike RZN Black. Hit my longest drive of the summer with one, hit my shortest 7 iron of my life. I don't even know what to think of these lol

My Launch Monitor arrived today. Unfortunately, I couldn't do much with it due to my rib injury.
IMG_3527_zps2fa25773.jpg

I hope your rib injury gets better soon, that's a heck of a launch monitor to get

IMG_3527_zps2fa25773.jpg

I think you win this thread for the year. My oh my that is awesome!!!

Ferrules, shaft clamp, and epoxy to do my first reshaft. Can't wait.

Tape and solvent for my lamkin UTX that will go on the Apexs tomorrow

Order from Gmamas came in. Couldn't be happier about the shirts 6 for 90$! Come on it doesn't get any better. Styles of material, colors, and patterns is great.

New golf shoes and balls as well as a ping pioneer bag for my i20's. Can't wait for the next round!

That is the best bag I have ever owned!!!!!

Sun Mountain Three 5 bag. The frame around where the clubs goes into my current bag has a couple of breaks in it, so time for a new bag.

Bought a Kuro Kage black graphite iron shaft to install into a ACP 4i. Now need to find the 4i.

Odyssey Black Tour Designs #1 Wide. Couldn't help myself any longer and this seems like the best fit for the price. It's in 'like new' condition from Callaway pre-owned so I'm sure it will be awesome.

$10 round of golf at a nice course w/ cart. Midday lunch special...SCORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back