Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, B.C. Canada)

1750carl

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

New to this forum, living in Chilliwack (Just outside of Vancouver)

I used to be a junior member until I was 18, and then Golf became too expensive to keep up with my job at a building supply store. . . So i left the game for a bit.

Now I'm back (at 30 years of age) and here to stay.

Im playing to about a 15 handicap, and hoping to drop that to single digits soon!! My putting is what kills me.

I'm married with a child, (one and a half years old) and have another on the way!! stoked about that.

I'm sure my time to golf will dwindle in the upcoming years as the kids get older. .. .

If you're in the Vancouver area, looking for another player for your foursome, drop me a line.

I'm a member at the Falls Golf Course in Chilliwack, but always looking to try new golf courses.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Carl! I'm down in Bellingham, just south of the border from you. Hope to tee it up sometime with you!

Welcome to THP!

Hello,

New to this forum, living in Chilliwack (Just outside of Vancouver)

I used to be a junior member until I was 18, and then Golf became too expensive to keep up with my job at a building supply store. . . So i left the game for a bit.

Now I'm back (at 30 years of age) and here to stay.

Im playing to about a 15 handicap, and hoping to drop that to single digits soon!! My putting is what kills me.

I'm married with a child, (one and a half years old) and have another on the way!! stoked about that.

I'm sure my time to golf will dwindle in the upcoming years as the kids get older. .. .

If you're in the Vancouver area, looking for another player for your foursome, drop me a line.

I'm a member at the Falls Golf Course in Chilliwack, but always looking to try new golf courses.

Welcome to THP.

I was just out west visiting family and played the Falls with my uncle who is a member there. Really like the course and it's in really good shape this year outside of the bunkers and a few tee boxes. Holds a special place in my heart with my career low 75 coming there.

Pretty active PNW group in THP for some playing partners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome buddy! I used to love the Falls before it went bankrupt. I hear it's almost back to it's former glory so I'll have to play there again!

There's a small group of us that get together whenever our schedules line up, I"ll be sure to send a PM next time it happens.

Welcome to THP, PNWer as well here. Look forward to meeting you.

:welcome: Nice intro Carl.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Carl!

Welcome to THP, you're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP! That's beautiful country you're from. I've visited a few times. Had friends who lived in White Rock years ago.

Welcome to THP! Just across the border from you as well. Hope to get out and play when I get back from deployment.
Rob

Welcome!!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP from Eastern Washington state.

Back