The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I had planned to go to that Packers game when they announced the schedule, but this has a higher priority. I'll be looking to find somewhere to watch the game Thursday night for sure.

Maybe the word fly? I hate flying

Nope. Not even. A teammate and a new super best friend wants to get in sooner to watch football with me. How can I not like that.

Fwiw. The Packers season starts on Thursday. So I'm good that way.

And the Chargers are on Monday night so we will be able to get at least 3 wins that weekend.

Did the last participant get announced ? I hope not bc i didn't hear anything!

Did the last participant get announced ? I hope not bc i didn't hear anything!

No it didn't. I would imagine that a separate thread will be launched. Since THP was with Callaway yesterday, I imagine the announcement is close.

It's all about the niners mane!

No it didn't. I would imagine that a separate thread will be launched. Since THP was with Callaway yesterday, I imagine the announcement is close.
I'm trying to be as unexcited as i can be so i don't have the bathe in my own tears if i don't get it ! LOL

Well, there'll be at least two of us wearing the green and gold on Sunday!! :banana:

This sounds outstanding. Football and wings Thurs, practice round Fri, domination Sat and Sun. That's how you spend 4 quality days in HHI right there!

Love the Green and Gold. I think you're a little delusional on the domination, but the rest sounds like a solid weekend.

I will be repping the Black and Gold :clapp:

You crack me up man. Maybe you should stick to rooting for your Canucks. :alien:
I hate the Canucks, to be honest not a fan of hockey. Baseball, basketball, football and golf are my sports. I do enjoy San Jose Sharks though

Fellas let's try to keep this about the event if at all possible. Especially with an announcement looming

Fellas let's try to keep this about the event if at all possible. Especially with an announcement looming
Roger that, was about to just post that. Sorry

Sorry, just trying to josh the fellas on the lesser teams any way I can. :)

I can't wait for announcements....I am anxious to hear the format and who gets the last spot.

Three weeks from today we will be meeting in Hilton Head. Most will be meeting on the course, some not until dinner. I can't believe it is so close. I am personally amazingly pumped and the excitement builds each day. I can't wait to meet all the THP'ers that will be there and of course, our Captains from Callaway.

3 weeks from today I'll be on the RTJ course with my fellow Supervillains!!

evil-laugh.gif

Good time to note, the leader of the Super Villains may join us

Try being a Dolphins fan living 10 minutes from where the Patriots play. I haven't had a whole lot to celebrate in a very long time. That I haven't taken advantage of Sunday afternoon golf before really pisses me off. That will now change.
The Dolphins make me cry like that Hootie and the Blowfish song lol. We'll have to vent over a beer or two.

I have a round coming on Sunday that I will be working on course management. I have a mental block about teeing off with anything but my driver since I am not a long hitter.

For a second I though you mean Miller Genuine Draft.

I would have been on board with that.
Please refrain ftom going off topic. Your posts are now being moderated. Thank you im advance
The Dolphins make me cry like that Hootie and the Blowfish song lol. We'll have to vent over a beer or two.

I have a round coming on Sunday that I will be working on course management. I have a mental block about teeing off with anything but my driver since I am not a long hitter.

Play to a number man. Know what your comfortable going into a green with and play to that distance. Also keep in mind, nowhere in the rules of golf does it say that you have to go for the green in regulation. There's no shame in laying up. Ever.

I imagine with the three courses that we will be playing, managing smart layup choices could net a few hole wins.

What Blugold said.

I will almost always play to the 100-150 yard markers if possible. If the hole is only 300 yards, I will pull my 5 iron and try to get somewhere in the middle. If it's 320, I'll go with a hybrid. My last resort is to use my driver. For me, it is the hardest to hit accurately, both left and right, but also in distance. There is absolutely no shame in using something other than driver off the tee.

Back