THP FL Golf Outing

Good deal Osahar! We will need your bro size in case you win the BW Open :golf:

HAHA!!! looks like i'll be down there later friday night for the festivities!!! i can't wait to mix it up with you guys. i just need to be in decent shape for saturday morning, lol.

It's official now - I'll be staying at Party Central...err...the Best Western Ambassador Suites on Saturday. Next up, finalizing the rental car.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a deal on rental cars - check out Budget. They have a pre-pay rate now through the website that has been the lowest I've seen. It's half their normal rate for the location at the airport here in Melbourne. Beats any of my special rates we get through Ford even.

Hopefully, they'll allow us to stay Saturday night there too after Friday night.

Are those rates just for that weekend and here in FL? I've been trolling around for good rates for August in LA.

Hopefully, they'll allow us to stay Saturday night there too after Friday night.

Are those rates just for that weekend and here in FL? I've been trolling around for good rates for August in LA.

They seem to be everywhere. They also seem to vary a little bit from location to location - but are MUCH better than the standard rate. I think I was showing a standard or full-size for ~$24/day. It's worth checking out at least. I usually book cars (when not on the company dime) at Hotwire, but their discount wasn't as strong as this one.

Cool! the Best Western will never be the same after next weekend! Hallway golf :golf2:

It's official now - I'll be staying at Party Central...err...the Best Western Ambassador Suites on Saturday. Next up, finalizing the rental car.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a deal on rental cars - check out Budget. They have a pre-pay rate now through the website that has been the lowest I've seen. It's half their normal rate for the location at the airport here in Melbourne. Beats any of my special rates we get through Ford even.

ok Tcall I told Batman about your offer and he said that was very f-ing cool of you! he asked if you could bring the hybrids and a 3 wood if possible. thanks again you da man! really appreciate it!

no problem man. just let me know what to bring. i have a couple of 3 woods and a 17* and 19* hybrid, and a 52* wedge. just let me know.

P.S. love the new avatar...mmmmmmmm Leia :zdance:

ok Tcall I told Batman about your offer and he said that was very f-ing cool of you! he asked if you could bring the hybrids and a 3 wood if possible. thanks again you da man! really appreciate it!

i'll bring them down then. hopefully he'll find something that will work for him. i have a 19* Nickent 3dx hybrid, 17* Nike SQ2 hybrid, and a Cobra F Speed 3 wood, he can have any or all them if they work out for him.

Dang. Bought my house in Navarre, FL but unfortunately not leaving Cali until June, wish I could make this. Hope you guys have a good time!

thanks so much Tcall he said the first few beers at the course were on him! thanks again!

Only a few more days to go everybody.

who'd a thunk it? it'll be here before we know it. i'm looking forward to a phenomenal saturday with a bunch of fine folks.

I'm sorry did you say something? I'm still looking at your avatar
HAHA!!! looks like i'll be down there later friday night for the festivities!!! i can't wait to mix it up with you guys. i just need to be in decent shape for saturday morning, lol.

who'd a thunk it? it'll be here before we know it. i'm looking forward to a phenomenal saturday with a bunch of fine folks.

I'm sorry did you say something? I'm still looking at your avatar

haha!

i think i'll dress just like her for friday night at the BW Open.

glad I'm not rooming with you TC lol....although that could be the outfit someone wears if they don't make it past the "Leia's tees"

haha!

i think i'll dress just like her for friday night at the BW Open.

I might be able to steal an outfit like that from the gf...lol. Shes going to N.O. so shes probably taking them all with her..:beat-up:

glad I'm not rooming with you TC lol....although that could be the outfit someone wears if they don't make it past the "Leia's tees"

oh, i might be crashing with you and kevin friday night.

Ditto!! :golf2:

Can you bring your avatar with you??? :act-up:

dude, if that was the case then i probably wouldn't be going on the outing in the first place, haha.

dude, if that was the case then i probably wouldn't be going on the outing in the first place, haha.

LOL if that was the case, I might pay you to make sure you make it!! Well, at least a certain one of you LOL

So what was decided for Friday night? Did I miss that back on page 29 or something?

So what was decided for Friday night? Did I miss that back on page 29 or something?

Depending on when people get in, they can meet us for dinner and drinks.

Oh thats right, I remember that now. And then its off for the Best Western Open Friday night round! haha

Oh thats right, I remember that now. And then its off for the Best Western Open Friday night round! haha

Dont forget Saturday kicks off early, so keep the Open fairly tame for Friday...hehe

Back