Big Break Invitational

Seen where Shank, Robbie Beirshank, has accepted an invatation to the event. I like that dude. Liked him on the show and then really liked him after seeing him on "Chasing the Dream". That dude is about as real and down to earth as one can get. I would really like to see him do well in this.

I liked ol' DD on the show. He was very entertaining and amusing. And I'm sure he hammed it up a little as well, but Panda can speak to that more since he knew him. And Shank does come across as just an easy going laid back country dude who lays it on the line, tells it like he sees it, and tries to leave the drama behind. How can you NOT respect that? "It's a little too late for the right thing now". That'll always be stuck in my head, I still hear it in his sing song voice too.

My favorite is when Shank busts out the Hal Sutton "Be the right club today" ands adds his little country twang to it. And he always credits Hal at the end of it... "be the Right Club today, Hal Sutton"...haha

Got to think Piller and Gainey have the edge in stroke play, I do also see Jerry Rice in there for some reason. Sorry, Jerry. Love ya, but that last show sort of makes me question how well you'll make out against people trying to play this for a living.

Go Issac, and c'mon...who wouldn't like to see Shank make a little coin?

Cool to see so many different seasons.

Got to think Piller and Gainey have the edge in stroke play, I do also see Jerry Rice in there for some reason. Sorry, Jerry. Love ya, but that last show sort of makes me question how well you'll make out against people trying to play this for a living.

Go Issac, and c'mon...who wouldn't like to see Shank make a little coin?

I agree they have a good chance but for Gerina she will have some competition in McPherson, O'toole, maybe Sadeena Parks. Isaac and one or two others could challenge Gainey. Either way I am interested in this competition and to see how it plays out

I wasn't a fan of his during his two appearances on Big Break. I think he had a good game but seemed to press to much in his approach and that might have added pressure to him and hurt his chances. I know he has been caddying on web.com...do you know if he has been playing any?

No he has not played in a long time. Big family man and made the choice.

I liked ol' DD on the show. He was very entertaining and amusing. And I'm sure he hammed it up a little as well, but Panda can speak to that more since he knew him. And Shank does come across as just an easy going laid back country dude who lays it on the line, tells it like he sees it, and tries to leave the drama behind. How can you NOT respect that? "It's a little too late for the right thing now". That'll always be stuck in my head, I still hear it in his sing song voice too.

What you saw was 100% DD. He does not hold back and has no filter. Likes to talk sh!t and golf his ball

I am pulling for Issac - Played in a scramble with him last year, great guy, hope he does well here - certainly better than his result in Memphis this year on the PGA tour.

Surprised to see Gerina signed on. Really excited to tune in!

Looks interesting.
Two Gloves should do well. He's used to PGA pressure although he hasn't done as well as he could.
Robbie Biershenk: gotta love him. But has a ton of personal issues.
Jerry Rice : used to pressure. Great athlete.

Sara Brown : Can pound the ball. Easy on the eyes.
Jackie Stoelting: Good player. Seems like a nice girl.

Need James Lepp to break some glass and we're st.

Two words ...

SARA
BROWN

... yes

Biershank.....awesome

I'm glad to see Shank in the field, definitely one of my all time favorite big breakers.

how about the guy that did THE SAUCE chip shot ... holding the club like a hockey stick. He kicked their butts with that shot ...

Too bad the USGA outlawed the "saucer pass" shot. He's still a really good golfer though.
I wonder how much golf he's really playing these days. Not that Kikkor golf is huge, but I thought his business was doing pretty good.

I think it will be fun to watch, like that there are different formats.

Anyone watch this or able to go? I've got it on DVR. Will get caught up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I watched about two hours of this today. Some pretty good golf being played. I like how they will be switching formats over the next few days. I won't give away any spoilers.
Anyone watch this or able to go? I've got it on DVR. Will get caught up.

They just went over the formats etc. Interesting that top 8 get an invite to next year's event so this isn't a one time event. That's cool.

I have tickets, but work is busy right now. I want to get up there, as there was like zero gallery on day one, but don't know if I can make it happen.

Biershank.....awesome

Shank owns a driving range that's about 10 minutes from my house. He seems like a genuinely nice dude and everyone that works there is cool. Very laid back atmosphere and it's lighted and stays open til 10pm. Great place to hit balls.

Back