Michigan hackers, check in here

Once we get a rough headcount for the MI folks for the 19th I'll work on getting some OH fellas. We got so many there's no sense in me starting now

I'll say I can do this weekend since I'm off from the firehouse.

I'll say I can do this weekend since I'm off from the firehouse.
Yeah was supposed to be my columbus weekend but will go this route instead

Offer this up when the thread comes up!

It has to be here. Two of the 3 9-hole courses are the Wolverine and Buckeye!

I thought it would be fun as we can play 27 different holes without moving locations. Is this the for sure date?

I thought it would be fun as we can play 27 different holes without moving locations. Is this the for sure date?

It works best for the most amount of people. Unfortunately there's some that can't attend as you can never have a perfect date, but we are trying to accomodate the most we can.

It works best for the most amount of people. Unfortunately there's some that can't attend as you can never have a perfect date, but we are trying to accomodate the most we can.
Oh I'm just asking, it's hard to make plans without a for sure date.

I will reach out to the management at Bedford Hills either tomorrow or Tuesday and see if some kind of deal could be made. I know in the past I have set up something and it wasn't much more than free range balls but I'll see what I can do.

The course is nice, but definitely will not be the most challenging course you've ever played. It is well-maintained and the rates are reasonable.

Michigan golfers, check out the thread titled Great Lakes Shootout, and give your input, hope you can make it!

Ok, new plan. Golf3rguy has gotten us an outstanding rate to play Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti on September 4 @ 4pm. We have 1 spot left to fill out the foursome. It's an outstanding course with great views by Ford Lake and the company will be alright too.

Quoted to fill this spot.

Ok, new plan. Golf3rguy has gotten us an outstanding rate to play Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti on September 4 @ 4pm. We have 1 spot left to fill out the foursome. It's an outstanding course with great views by Ford Lake and the company will be alright too.

Still a spot open for this tomorrow! It's a heck of a deal and is sure to be a great time

Anyone in GR area what to play a round of golf early? Like 7ish?

I'm need to lean on my fellow Michigan peeps for this one...please go and vote for my picture via the link in the tweet!

You can vote daily!

Last edited:
21st is wife's bday ...cancels me out

Sorry, can't make it. Previous engagement. Oh, and while I'm here, I'll give you an update on the wife's condition. The tumors that were embolized back in April are continuing to shrink and her recent checkup with her PH doctor went really well. Thanks for good thoughts.

Sorry, can't make it. Previous engagement. Oh, and while I'm here, I'll give you an update on the wife's condition. The tumors that were embolized back in April are continuing to shrink and her recent checkup with her PH doctor went really well. Thanks for good thoughts.

That's good news!

Back