Chris Kirk's Shoes at the Deutsche Bank Championship

snakecow2000

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone identify the shoe's Chris Kirk wore during Monday's round at the DBC? I had read he was wearing Kikkor Shoes at his last win, but this sole pattern (picture) doesn't seem to match any Kikkor's current styles.
kirk.jpg

THANKS, PAT

Haha, I bet it was a WRX member, he took out the driver because his Diamond Black 62x felt a little whippy.

Haha, I bet it was a WRX member, he took out the driver because his Diamond Black 62x felt a little whippy.

this is just as funny. guessing some people are just out of it and in awe of the pro am and don't realize a name on a staff bag usually means it belongs to someone already.

Wow, where the hell was security for the locker room?
But just imagine the story that guy can now tell.

From what I understand from talking to people that have played in a pro-am the Ams have some access to the locker room, not sure if its all clubs that allow that or not. Even so come on who goes to the locker room to get rental clubs?

this is just as funny. guessing some people are just out of it and in awe of the pro am and don't realize a name on a staff bag usually means it belongs to someone already.

Good thing he didn't walk by the valet lot. All those Acura MDXs with "Courtesy Vehicle" stickers on them. "Well, isn't that courteous of them to let me take one home."

I know he said it was his only pair of shoes, but really he couldn't just go buy a new pair?

Well since he won, he needs the hire the guy to play a couple of holes in his shoes and clubs every Pro-am :alien:

That's funny

Lol must have, because it's not as if the pro shop doesn't carry shoes.

If he was wearing trues they aren't exactly in every store. I sure he had new ones before Thursday though.

If he was wearing trues they aren't exactly in every store. I sure he had new ones before Thursday though.
While I love my Trues, my feet do fit in other shoes

While I love my Trues, my feet do fit in other shoes

I don't know, but I bet A) at that level, a different pair of shoes can cost you a few grand, and B) he gets paid to wear trues.

I was always told wearing another mans shoes is like wearing his undies , Can't blame him for wanting new ..lol..

Chris Kirk's Shoes at the Deutsche Bank Championship

Wow, where the hell was security for the locker room?
But just imagine the story that guy can now tell.
Pro Am participants generally have locker room access

Internet Winner Of The Day, Month and Year... Well played.

One hell of a funny story though.

Last edited:
Back