Gatorade Jeter Commercial

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not a Yankee fan, but this was too well done and too good to not post up.

its a great video

That's a fantastic video/commercial. I hate the Yankees with a passion but you gotta respect what Jeter and his era did.

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I'm very much a Jeter fan. That's a great tribute commercial for him. Truly one of the All Time greatest, class acts in baseball.

Enjoyed that commercial a lot. Gonna be weird when his last game at Yankee Stadium happens, much like Rivera's

As a Yankee fan I loved it as a baseball fan I really loved it. To play his entire career in this day and age it's truly amazing.

Really cool video right there :thumb:

Perfect!!

I am not a fan of the pin stripes but I do respect great ball players. Jeter and Cano were legends who strived in the spotlight and embraced their fans with respect. Great commercial, shows the true gentlemen in him. All the best to him in the future.

He did it the right way for sure. One of the greats.

Very well done

I'm not a Yankee fan, but I am a huge Jeter fan. I keep watching this over and over. I hope they keep coming out with them.

I am not a fan of the pin stripes but I do respect great ball players. Jeter and Cano were legends who strived in the spotlight and embraced their fans with respect. Great commercial, shows the true gentlemen in him. All the best to him in the future.

When he was a rookie (maybe 3 years on the team) and I was a rookie cop he lived in the precinct I worked in and if he saw you he would go out of his way to come say hello and thank you to us. He was a true "old school" ball player.

Awesome commercial. I think it fits him. As a yankee fan it was even better than awesome.

As a huge Yankees fan I love this commercial. Class act all the way through. It's not going to be the same without him around.

When he was a rookie (maybe 3 years on the team) and I was a rookie cop he lived in the precinct I worked in and if he saw you he would go out of his way to come say hello and thank you to us. He was a true "old school" ball player.

That would be so awesome,most celebs wouldn't give fans the time of day. He seems like an all around good guy,when I went to a Mariners game recently Cano ignored all his fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome video for DJ. I've kind of given up on baseball after I blew my shoulder out during college ball, but DJ will be missed.

That was well done and very cool. I still think some of this goodbye tour is overdone. The patches the team is wearing are a bit much IMO.

What an amazing game last night; also very cool to see Gatorade change their logo to honor Jeter on everything from the coolers to the towels. Class act all-around; I will definitely miss watching him play.

Back