#OutingApproved - 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next weekend is the THP Bridgestone Championship and the sold out event will feature the #OutingApproved campaign. Each of the 40 golfers participating will immediately become Outing Approved of course, for coming out and having a great time. However to go along with that, we have some fun T-Shirts made up if you complete a task while out there.

Details of the event can be found in this thread.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...014-THP-Bridgestone-Championship-PGA-National

Here is a picture of the T-Shirt that will go to those that qualify.
TShirt-S.jpg

Most THP events will have #OutingApproved earning options, and in this one, it is going to be a bit of fun. Each two man team is competing against each other for the amazing prizes that Bridgestone has put together. On top of that, Team #OutingApproved OG's (Hawk & Myself) will be taking on each team separately. If you take us down, each member of the team wins the T-Shirt.

Just another little fun twist to the amazing event coming to the beautiful PGA National Resort & Spa.

Easiest win ever.

I think we are a solid combined 24hcp at this point. Should be a breeze for you gamers.

Yay, shirts for everyone! :rofl:

• Admin
I would have expected there to be a more difficult challenge. Oh well. 441 we may not win the event, but at least we are getting some OA swag

I look forward to trying to win me a shirt.

You might want to make the match between the two handicapped. :alien: Outing approved shirts will be out of stock after next week. :)

Brother I think we really are a combined 24 now.

I don't believe it. You are just trying to lull everyone into a false sense of security.

You might want to make the match between the two handicapped. :alien: Outing approved shirts will be out of stock after next week. :)

Hey now. I went 1/1 with you mister. That's my claim to fame and I'm hanging onto it for a long time.

At each #OutingApproved event I keep setting the bar high and saying everybody is going to win. Or in a tougher challenge 50% will get it. Im wrong everytime. This time I say nobody beats Hawkabee and #OutingApproved OG's ride home with extra luggage to hold all of these awesome T-Shirts.

do these shrink? If so be sure to bring an XXL.

Ok thanks.

Hey now. I went 1/1 with you mister. That's my claim to fame and I'm hanging onto it for a long time.

Haha...no disrespect to you. Watch out for these two. #GolfingNinjas

We need to get a role in place for the gimme putts now.

:alien:

At each #OutingApproved event I keep setting the bar high and saying everybody is going to win. Or in a tougher challenge 50% will get it. Im wrong everytime. This time I say nobody beats Hawkabee and #OutingApproved OG's ride home with extra luggage to hold all of these awesome T-Shirts.

Bring it my brother.

With all these internet golfers I am sure no one will walk away without a new shirt right. :alien:

We need to get a role in place for the gimme putts now.

:alien:

Ironically I was thinking the same thing about pace of play. I dont want to be waiting 9 hours for you to finish because you hit another one in the water. :angel:

With all these internet golfers I am sure no one will walk away without a new shirt right. :alien:

Thats the plan Stan.

I would have expected there to be a more difficult challenge. Oh well. 441 we may not win the event, but at least we are getting some OA swag
We will just need to work with our 4some on good goods

We will just need to work with our 4some on good goods

Dont worry brother...Chutting for a six is good. Stroke limit will be in place.

On a side note, I'll have appx 40 #OA shirts for sale Sunday afternoon if anybody is interested.

I'm telling you, we stink.

We have a long history of stinking and losing at these. Why would this be any different

Back