Again for those who care.

Sitting at 14% after not charging since Monday overnight. Yesterday was a typical usage day and the fact I made it this far is an improvement.

I didn't think I would make it two days again since I used it a lot yesterday.

In the end, if I can get a whole day under my normal usage (remember I use upwards of 8gb per month) then I will be more than happy.

It's a fear I have with the bigger phones. My line of work and a larger phone is a crap shoot. Either way I will have to think hard about insurance and a rugged case for it. Currently my defender has saves me for the past 4 years.

I will get SquareTrade warranty for sure. They have been great for me for years, and I have had to use them a few times unfortunately. And I did just get that Spigen bumper case, really like the looks of it. But I went through Amazon, that eBay listing was quoting delivery dates of 11/1-11/5 whereas Amazon was a full month earlier.

I will get SquareTrade warranty for sure. They have been great for me for years, and I have had to use them a few times unfortunately. And I did just get that Spigen bumper case, really like the looks of it. But I went through Amazon, that eBay listing was quoting delivery dates of 11/1-11/5 whereas Amazon was a full month earlier.

talk to be about squaretrade. Been looking at phones on eBay lately and I see most seem to offer a square trade policy.

I'm love iOS 8 and will enjoy my new phone even more.
You are going to like the 6, FK. iOS 8 is quite nice and makes it even MORE efficient to use.

talk to be about squaretrade. Been looking at phones on eBay lately and I see most seem to offer a square trade policy.

PM sent

update 8.0.1 broke cell data and touchID on some iphone 6's. Hahaha.

oh wait, it broke mine too.

suck

suck

iGirl just had that happened to hers as well. She sent out an email to our department.

I downloaded it but never installed it. Bullet dodged there for me. Although, new phone is in and just needs to be setup so I guess it wouldn't have been a total catastrophe.

they are saying to restore via iTunes but I'm not even sure if that will work. of course I am at work and cannot try it so that's super convenient. oh well, in due time!

suck
At least it's not bent.

ordered my 6 from AT&T today and switched over to their 2yr plan. now just sit back and wait.

I'm really interested in the 6plus but after rreading about, and watching videos on the bending of the device I'm really not so sure. I wear cargo shorts at work and more often than not for casual wear too. I'm scared of damaging the phone in my pocket, hmmmmm. I know I've sat down on my LG G2 a few times when my pocket has got caught between my leg and the car seat and its never broken but I guarantee the 6plus would bbend.

Between 10/3 and 10/14. The good thing is the 6 is shipping faster than the 6+. I got the 64GB

Between 10/3 and 10/14. The good thing is the 6 is shipping faster than the 6+. I got the 64GB

You can probably find one in a store still if you don't want to wait.

You can probably find one in a store still if you don't want to wait.

That will depend on where you are at. Most stores in MD are out of all models. The store I went to had 128GB in gold yesterday and are out today

That will depend on where you are at. Most stores in MD are out of all models. The store I went to had 128GB in gold yesterday and are out today

All of the stores here are getting daily shipments.

Wow thats crazy. Down here every store we went into had plenty of them.

Up here seems like the only ones in stock are the 128 gold model.

Up here seems like the only ones in stock are the 128 gold model.

I just assumed you would be buying that one up to match iGirl. iBoy and Girl are like superheroes.

I just assumed you would be buying that one up to match iGirl. iBoy and Girl are like superheroes.

Nah this isn't Kick Ass. iGirl was so upset today about the update messing up her phone that she left work a few hours early.

My wife went to Verizon and ordered me the 6+ yesterday. Time frame is looking around the last 2 weeks in October.

Back